Chapter 19 : Talk

THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SOME INTIMATE THINGS (not much though)

I remember exactly where his room was. I could hear his footsteps from behind but I didn't turn around or acknowledge his presence.

"Are you going to ignore me?" He asked and I didn't reply.

This past week had grown my hatred towards his man too much. 

"Are you going to ignore me like you did for the past week?" He asked again and I didn't say anything.

I kept walking until I felt his hands on my arms, stopping me from moving any further.

"Don't touch me." I tried to remove his hands.

"Thank god. For a second I thought you lost your ability to speak." I was not looking at him, I had no idea what expression he had but I was pretty sure that he had a smirk.

"You really want to know." I asked. We were just outside his room's door.

"Yeah and can you please look at me?" I opened the door without replying to him.

"It's just that you weren't interested in talking to me and I respect that. I'm not like others Harry, I'm not a clingy person. I hate it."

I turned around and looked at him for the first time. His eyes were fixed on me, and now I couldn't take mine off from his.

"Taylor." He muttered. "You don't know me."

I was a little confused from his response. I tilted my head and furrow my eyebrows.

"I had my mind set for a few things earlier and I can't remember them now."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing. Things that you shouldn't know and I can't remember them now."

He took a step towards me, and I took one back. I stopped when the back of my legs hit his bed but he continued coming.

"Why are you friends with that motherfu*cker?" He asked and I knew what he was talking about.

"His name is Jake-"

"I'm asking why. I don't give a crap about his name. He looks like an ass*hole."

"No, he's not. He's a nice guy and he's my friend."

"I'm sure he has something else in his mind."

"What are you talking about and why are you acting like this? Harry, you said from the beginning that you don't want anything. It was just a little hang out."

"You're probably the first one whose taking this hang out thing seriously."He sighed.

"Am I not supposed to? You said it from the beginning." I cross my arms.

"No. I tell girls that we can't have anything and that makes them want something and we end up having sex." He said and my eyes widen. "And after that I take my 'I-said-from-the-beginning-that-I-don't-want-anything-from-you' card out.

"I'm not like others."

"I know that and that's what is annoying to me." He said, he is standing very close to me.

"Annoying?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You don't want anything from me. Girls usually want to sleep with me. They make moves on me but you've never done that and that's what captivates me."

I couldn't stop looking at him. It was like he had some kind of magnet, wanting me not to go anywhere. His words seemed like pure bliss to me, igniting my whole body.But it was a lie.

I wanted something from him but it clearly wasn't about sleeping with him. I wanted revenge and this thing was something I forget at times.

"And you look so beautiful in this dress." His face was inches away from mine.

"That was the first time you gave a compliment to me."

"That was the first time I gave a compliment like that to anyone." His nose touched mine and I closed my eyes to feel whatever is happening to my body.

He put his hands on my waist and pulling my body towards him. My breasts are touching him and I slide my hands on his shoulder.

He leaned in and kissed me and I reciprocated the action almost immediately.

The kiss wasn't like the one we shared before. Our lips were moving in sync slowly, living each and every second of this and that made it perfect. The heat was radiating from our body but we still moved in that same pace. My hands went to his curly soft hair and I tangled them between my fingers.

He pushed me a little, making us lay on the bed, I moved a little up towards the head of the bed, not breaking the intimate kiss. His body was on top of me, making me so weak. His embrace was hypnotizing, the way he touched me and kissed me was making me so special. His each and every movement was so soothing.

I lost the contact of his lips on me, only to feel them on my neck. His kisses were slow and powerful, igniting the fire in me. I was craving for his touch everywhere.

His kisses leaned lower to my chest, building butterflies in my stomach. His nose, tracing my chest and moving everywhere and stopped in between my breasts and left a kiss there. I moaned from this which made him do that again. His hands moved up from my waist and started playing with my breasts, leaving me breathless.

"Oh Taylor!" He moaned.

I'd never felt like this before. Everything was making me want more. He knew exactly what to do and how to do it which was deeply affecting me in a good way.

His lips met mine again and I felt content again. Something came to me, without thinking I took off his shirt, revealing his naked torso to me. I enjoyed seeing his perfect body, the tattoos were visible.

I could see a butterfly tattoo, 2 birds and a few others, but I was too busy by his touch that I observe see them properly.

His hand moved towards my back and unzipped my dress. He removed it too fast, leaving me in my undergarments which were plain. I mentally cursed myself for this.

"Beautiful." He said, looking at my body which made me blush.

"So beautiful." He breathed again. He was looking at me, as if he wanted to remember every inch of my body.

"But we're not going any further today." He said which made me whine.

"Okay." I said.

"You have no idea how much I want it." He said. I looked down to his huge bulge and suddenly felt embarrassed.

"Look at me." I look up to his eyes. "Stay here tonight."

"Okay." He gave me a kiss and get off me, leaving me almost naked on his bed.

I still have the Goosebumps from earlier. It would take time for me to get over this but it felt nice.

"You can wear this." He gave me a black t-shirt and a boxer. I wore it on top of it and then looked at Harry who was changing.

"We were supposed to be here just for 20 minutes." I said.

He starts laughing. "I know."

He laid beside me on the bed, I was too clueless as to what to do now. He pulled me towards him, his hand on my waist and my upper body leaning on his chest.

"I liked it." He whispered.

"Same."

"Goodnight, Taylor."

"Goodnight."