Chapter 10

"You must be wondering why I gathered you here." Perrie started.

Natalie looked like she was going to kill us if the news wasn't useful and Lara was sleepy.

"We have a problem."

"It better be something important." Natalie groaned.

"It's about Taylor-"

"Yeah, we already figured that out." Natalie said in between.

"Let me finish." Perrie took a breath " Taylor is a virgin."

"WHAT?" Both of them said together and looked at me.

"I knew it!" Natalie seemed a bit amused whereas Lara was absolutely terrified.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Lara asked.

"The topic never came." I mumbled.

"NEVER CAME!? Seriously? ARE YOU-" Natalie was shouting at me but Lara stopped her.

"Lower your voice Natalie."

"I can't okay? She was supposed to tell us everything." Natalie shook her head.

"There's one more thing." Perrie said.

Everyone diverted their attention towards Perrie.

"He asked her to go out with him."

"That's a problem." Lara said quickly.

"You girls thought that she was the perfect girl who can take the revenge. Right? Huh? You know what this whole project is bullshi*t. She's of no use."

"Calm down, Natalie."

"Don't." She raised her index finger towards us, telling us to keep quiet. Meanwhile, I was watching the whole scene, waiting for something in my favor to happen.

"We can somehow manage to not let Harry take her to her bed. Right?" Perrie suggested.

"That's impossible." Natalie said.

"We can think of an idea."

"You guys know that it's not going to work. She obviously isn't ready for this at all." Natalie said again.

"I didn't agree to go with him yet." I murmured.

"Finally, she did something which wasn't stupid. First thing tomorrow, you're going to tell him 'NO' and then you'll change your class and then never talk to him, ever again." Natalie explained.

"NO, he's interested in her. I saw it in him today." Perrie said.

"Today?" Lara and Natalie both asked.

"Yeah, we saw him today in the café and he asked for an answer. He looked very desperate. He needs her, that was clear on his face. The expression was very different." Perrie explained.

"Oh." They both said together.

He needs me?

Me?

Weird.

Nobody needs me.

"Okay, we can figure this out." Lara said again, I knew she was just telling herself that.

^^^^^^^^

I was walking towards the class and when I entered I was shocked to see Harry already sitting in his usual seat which is beside me.

I sat down and I was aware of his staring. I knew he wanted to ask me something.

"So.." He started.

"So.."

The professor entered the class.

Before I knew it everything went from excitement to boring. The professor was on and on going about some famous Architects and their stories.

In between the lecture, a paper was thrown on me. I knew exactly who did this. I looked at Harry, who was looking at the professor as if he was saying something very interesting. I smiled and opened the paper.

'So... Have you decided yet?"

It was written on the paper.

"Yes." I wrote and threw at him.

He opened the roll and started scribbling something and threw at me.

"What is your answer? Yes or No?"

I decided not to write it down. So, I put the roll in my bag and started listening to the lecture.

After a few minutes another roll was thrown on me.

"Is that a no?" was written and a poor attempt at making a sad emoticon.

I laughed at the emoticon and the girl sitting in front of me looked at me.

But, I didn't reply. I waited for the class to end.

Again, after a few minutes another roll was thrown and I put it inside my bag without even opening it.

"Rude." Harry muttered.

The whole time the twinkling in my stomach was increasing. I was desperately waiting for this class to end. Everything was so boring.

Never had I ever thought that classes would be boring. I used to be a kind of girls who love classes because every time we imbibe something useful.

The current situation was so much different.

And when the class ended, I couldn't wait to talk to Harry.

"Was that a no?" he asked again.

"Yes. It was a y-"

"Why?" He didn't even let me finish my sentence.

"Let me finish." I said and stood up. He followed my actions and stood up as well.

"It was a yes. I'll go out with you."

"Oh, thank god. No one has ever rejected me so that would have been awkward." He said and smiled and I raised an eyebrow.

"Forget what I just said. It's good to know that you agreed." His smile was generous.

I smiled back, and started picking up my book. He went away, the sound of his boots was decreasing as he went away.

I looked up and saw him standing by the door, looking at me. As soon as he saw me looking at him, he smiled again and disappeared into the crowd.

***

A/N

I'm so sorry for the wait. I couldn't get time with all these studies :(