Chapter 6 : Night

I lost my count on alcohol after five.

Everything seemed so giggly and blossom. I had no idea what was going on. After our work for today was done, everyone scattered into different places for enjoying the party and I was left alone. So, I did the one thing that I could.

Got drunk.

That seemed like a new thing to me. I wanted to know how it actually felt when you're very drunk, and the reason why people drink so much and I guess I got my answer.

Everything seemed so fresh and far from complicated which interest me a lot. I love this feeling, almost everything was making me laugh, and that was so weird.

I was twisting my chair in different directions, because it seemed like a fun thing to do that time, then I got the idea to dance.

So, I walked towards the dance floor, after stumbling a few times, and started dancing. I had no idea what I was doing, but it was fun. I was moving my body, the up beating music was bringing so much energy to me. I spotted Lara a few people away dancing her ass off and started laughing. Her dance was so funny. I was busy in my own world, everything was going so right. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my waist.

I turn around and found a blonde guy looking at me with a wide smile and I smiled back.

"You're a great dancer!!" He shouted over the music.

"Thanks." I said and continued my dance.

He pulled me closer to him and I giggled. We started dancing together, and I was actually astonished to see how energetic I was.

I have no idea for how long we danced but when my feet started paining, I knew I had to stop.

"I wanna rest!" I told the blonde.

"Let's go. I'll show you a room where you can sleep." He slurred.

"Okay." I agreed and started walking, pushing the people who came in our way.

Everything started looking weird. It was dizzy , I knew my mother would start laughing if I'll tell her this story.

We were walking in the corridor and the blonde was going on and on about something.

"This is Peter's room, he's a red head. I hate him." He was unstoppable "This is Zayn's room, he's probably smoking" He started giggling.

"This is Louis's room. He's a funny guy. Let's knock on his door and run." Before I could even process what he was trying to say, he already knocked and started running and I followed him.

He pushed the door of some room which was a few seconds away and got inside along with me.

As soon as he shut the door, we started laughing. Laughing like crazy, I love that crazy blonde.

I noticed that his eyes were blue and the laughter was so cute.

"What are you guys doing?" A sound came from somewhere and we turned around to see the person.

There was a guy, a shirtless guy to be specific with tattoos on his body. The light was dim, but I knew his hair was awfully familiar. Brown and curly.

Brown and curly hair.

Wait.

He turned on the lights and as soon as my eyes landed on the curly brown hair guy I yelled "HARRY STYLES!"

"Hey man!" The blonde shouted.

"You guys are so drunk." Harry mumbled. "You" He turn towards a red head girl who was only wearing her panties, I didn't notice she was there with him. "You get out." He said.