Chapter : 8 Aftermath

"You're saying that you slept in Harry Style's room?" Perrie asked with her eyes wide open.

"The Harry Styles? Who has Curly hair, Green eyes, Dimples, Cute butt, Great d*ck? That one" Natalie asked.

"I know who Harry Styles is." I rolled my eyes.

"But, you spend the night. That's weird. He throws the girls away after fucking. Are you sure you guys just slept?" Lara asked.

I nodded.

"She's lying. That's not possible." Natalie said.

"That's true. I was very drunk so he let me sleep on the bed and he slept on the floor."

"WHAT?" All of them said together.

"He was just helping me."

"Okay. But are you sure you didn't say something stupid when you were drunk?" Perrie raised an eyebrows.

I thought for a minute. I remember Harry offering me to sleep on the bed, I remember changing my clothes and I remember sleeping. That was it.

"I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything stupid." I assured them.

"Are you sure? You were pretty drunk last night."

"NO! I didn't say anything to him. I know. Okay?" All their eyes widen.

"Okay. Okay. We were just confirming." Lara raised her hands in the air.

"Okay. Back to our Project." Perrie reminded us.

"Okay. Next time you see the green eyes monster don't talk to him about Friday night. Clear?" Natalie ordered.

I nodded.

"Let him bring that subject up."

I nodded and listened to each and every thing that they told me.

- - - - - 

Before I knew it, it was Monday. I saw him today when I was going to restroom but he didn't see me then. I was wearing a grey t-shirt and jeans and I was pretty sure he was wearing the same combination.

I was sitting on my usual seat in the most interesting class, the one I share with Harry. The night's scenes were still playing in my mind and I was certain that there was a blonde involved that night but couldn't put a name on him.

I wasn't sure what exact talks I had with Harry. I wish I knew.

Harry entered and girls nudged each other to give all the attention to the green eyed man.

Girls were looking at him in amazement and guys in jealously. That happened all the time.

He took a seat next to me again and cleared his throat.

"Hi."

I looked at his direction and realized that he was talking to me.

"Hey." I said, as if I wasn't intimidated by him.

"I hate assignments."

"Same." I was looking down at the book.

He cleared his throat again. I look up at him and he was smirking at some woman sitting in the second row, while she was blushing and going all red tomato.

Typical Harry.

"Friday night was fun." He said looking at my face.

I hummed in response.

"I didn't know you had another side."

"Most people don't."

"You're like Hannah Montana."

I chuckled and looked at him. He had a grin on his face.

"What are you thinking?"

I'm thinking about how cute you look with that smile.

"I'm thinking that we both are matching right now." I said pointing towards out grey t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

He laughed. Like a cute laugh with dimples showing and crinkled nose.

"Yeah. It's weird."

The professor came and started the class. This time wasn't that useless like most of the classes when Harry is beside me.

I was aware of his staring but I chose to ignore it because I didn't want him to affect my study.

Studies were my first priority.

The class ended but Harry was still sitting there as I unpacked my bag.

"Hey Taylor."

"Yeah?"

"Are you fre-.. forget it. I'll see you tomorrow. Oh wait, I'm not coming tomorrow. I'll see you on Thursday."

"Thursday?"

"Yeah, I have an internship. Don't tell anyone about it."

I nodded and he went out from the class.

Harry had an internship? Nobody told me about it. It must be new.

Girls told me everything that they knew about him except for this.

Now I guess I was pretty sure that I didn't say anything stupid to him when I was drunk. He was nice to me today, well he was always nice to me.

Somehow I think this project was going to be much more difficult than I thought. I'd be lying if I say that he wasn't good looking but I always had to keep in mind about what he had done with people. How selfish and mean he is.

__

A/N

Thank you so much for the votes and comments on the previous chapter. I love reading them.

So, Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE :)