Confused, Frustrated, Stressed

"Kécia," Gabe starts and I stand up, wiping the tears away before walking out of his room to my car. I open my car door as Gabe yells my name, running outside in only a pair of boxers "What, Gabe? Gonna tell me more things Devyn's done to me? I know what happens to me. I know what happens in my life. I don't need a recap. I know I have a baby girl. Devyn's aware I have a baby girl. I'm pretty sure everyone is fucking aware!" I snap, trying not to cry anymore and Gabe looks at me with hope and sadness in his eyes "Keke, please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry. I was pissed off. I was frustrated and pissed off and needed to rant a bit. I didnt mean to upset you. Please..." I run my fingers through ny hair, frustrated and stressed. "Kècia Rae will you please be my girlfriend. Allow me the ability to say you're my girl. You're my princess. You're my baby girl." I shake my head hesitantly " i don't know, Gabriel. Please don't put pressure on me. I'm already stressed with catching up on my work and taking care of myself as well as my baby. I can't be in a relationship right now. Its just too much stress. I'm sorry. I love you but I just can't be in a relationship with all of the stress already in my life. I'm so stressed and confused and frustrated with everything going on... I just can't..." I don't end my sentence before getting in my car and driving home.

When I get home its around 1:20pm, meaning I'm basically home alone since Mom and Dad are in Pennsylvania on a business trip, Lianna is at university, and Aunt Mia is work. Arielle is at daycare so I have time to do some stuff.

I walk inside, sitting my bag on the sofa before walking to my room and grabbing my laundry basket. I do all of my laundry and wash all of Arielle's things before drying, folding, and putting everything away.
Next, I organize my closet, throwing away garbage and things I never use anymore. Once my closet is organized, I set my guitar against the back wall of the closet, behind my sweaters, onesies and hoodies.
I walk into Arielle's room, putting her toys and stuffed animals in her toy basket and putting her clean clothes in her little dresser. As I'm about to leave her room, I see a photo album sitting on the floor next to her bassinet.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a while then this short chapter but I've been really busy and haven't really been able to. I am going to try to update as much as I possibly can now.