The (Almost) Fight

After three class periods with Alecia, I am about ready to cut my ears off! We're currently in History and, oh my freaking gosh, she has raised her hand and answered or commented on every single thing that Mr. Benson has said!

"Does anyone remember who was the leader of the Soviet Union during World War 2?" he asks "Oooh! I know!" Alecia exclaims "Kécia, do you know the answer?" he asks "Joseph Stalin!" Alecia screams and I turn around to face her "Can you please, for once, shut the fuck up! I am so damn tired of hearing your annoying voice and its only 10:50! Every time someone says something, you feel the need to comment. Especially when it has nothing to do with you! First hour, Ms. Winston was speaking to Me and Gabe. Now, Mr. Benson was speaking to me! Not you! Just learn to shut the fuck up with your annoying ass, high-pitch voice you stupid little bitch ass hoe!" I snap and the entire class goes silent as she sits there with her mouth gaped open, probably surprised I finally snapped at her.

As I go to turn around, she decided to comment "Its America. I can say whatever the hell I want! Besides, why don't you shut up and think about who you're speaking to you stupid fat whore!" I turn back around to see her smirking "At least I'm not a dumb, anorexic, bimbo bitch. And I'm not the whore, that's you! I am not a mirror so stop describing yourself to me." I retort and she stands up like she's about to try fighting me. As soon as I stand up, people begin clearing the area surrounding us and Gabe, Winnie, and Triston drag me to the hallway before anything can happen.

"Calm down" Gabe says as I walk back and forth in the hallway, running my fingers through my hair as I try not to scream as loud as I possibly can "It's not safe for you to be this mad especially right now" Winnie says and I groan loudly before closing my eyes and walking into someone's arm and they hold me and quietly comfort me. As the bell dismissing everyone from third hour rings, I open my eyes to see Gabe was just holding me and I feel my cheeks tint pink as I thank him, taking my books from Triston before walking to the locker to put them up and grab my phone. Winnie walks to Science with Andrew and one of her other friends as I walk to the Girls Locker Room with Gabe and Triston. "You know you guys could just go to class? You don't have to walk me to class." I state and they shrug "I like walking you to class" Tris says "yeah, and this way I can help you if anyone tries fucking with you again" Gabe adds "But I don't want either of you to be late to class" I mumble and they shrug again "it's worth it if it's for you" Gabe says, winking and I roll my eyes as we approach the Locker Room "What's your next classes anyways?" I ask "Gym" they say insync and I nod before walking into the Locker Room. "Who was that?" a girl named Madeline asks me "Gabe and Triston?" I ask and she nods "they're super cute! Are they single?" she asks and I shrug "Gabe is, I think. I don't know about Tris... I think he's dating my friend Lexia" I lie and she nods, smirking before walking away and I roll my eyes, walking to my locker and changing into my cheerleading uniform, putting my hair in a high ponytail. I give my phone to our teacher while I do warm-ups.