Reunited

Kécia's P.O.V.

After explaining everything to Gabe, I feel kind of awkward but I had to. I hate keeping things from him, especially being how close we are. I don't wanna ruin what we have. Winnie and Wolf have been helping with Arielle as much as they can. Actually, everyone has. Especially the guys.

I get woken up around 7:00AM by my phone ringing, which causes Arielle to wake up and start crying. I decline the call before rushing to Arielle's room and pick her up out of her crib. I quickly get her to stop crying, then change her diaper before bringing her to my room and I call the person back.

K: "Hello?"
A: "Hey, Kécia!"
K: "Aram, why are you calling me at 7:00 in the morning?" I groan
A: "I was awake and bored" he says like its the most obvious thing in the world
K: "I was asleep. That's kinda what us normal teenagers do at 7:00AM"
A: "Since when are you normal?" he jokes and I roll my eyes
K: shut up"
A: *laughs* "Wanna hang out later?"
K: "uhh....sure?
A: "Great! I'll pick you up around noon!
K: "okay" I say before ending the call and noticing my baby girl fast asleep in my right arm. I gently lay her in the small cradle that's set up in the corner of my room, by my bed and my private bathroom before walking into the bathroom and stripping from my clothes before getting in the shower to feel the hot water against my cold skin. It burns at first, but also feels good. I stand there for a minute, letting the hot water hit each part of my body, from my head to my back, from my breasts to my stomach, my legs and feet.

After I wash my hair and body and shave, I wrap a warm, fuzzy towel around my body and walk into my room to see Arielle still asleep in the cradle. I put on a clean pair of Victoria Secret panties and a bra before using my towel to dry my hair as best I could before drying it the rest of the way with my silent blow dryer. I praise my mother for getting me a silent blow dryer rather than a normal loud one.

Once my hair is dry, I slip into a pair of dark skinny jeans and a black camisole top. I slip on a peach sweater over it before straightening my hair. Once I'm dressed, I put on socks and my gray UGG boots. Right as I finish getting ready, Arielle wakes up, crying and I pick her up out of the cradle and lay her on her changing table and change her diaper again before changing her out of her pyjamas into a light pink onesie with black bottoms that covered her feet. I added a cute, light pink hat before checking my phone to see it was already 11:45.

I quickly grabbed her baby bag and put diapers, wipes, and a couple bottles of formula in it, along with a burp rag, bib, and a thin baby blanket. Once I was done getting everything, I got a text from Aram saying he was outside and I quickly texted him back saying I was bringing a baby along. I walked outside and he held Arielle as I put the babyseat in the back of his car before strapping her in and tucking her blanket with her and I gave her her pacifier. I place the baby bag on the floor of the car in the back before getting in the passenger side and Aram drives us to the mall.