Awkward

~Gabe's P.O.V~
I look at Kécia confused and she giggles, putting her clothes back on as I sit on my bed in only boxers.
We sit in awkward silence for about 5 minutes before she says something. "I'm sorry" I shake my head "don't be" "No, i made you think we were gonna have sex then deceived you. I'm sorry." she says softly, looking at the floor as she fumbles with her fingers  and I shake my head again. "Don't be sorry, Kécia. I know how you feel about just the idea of sex... I know what happened last time you had sex... I shouldn't have tried anything. It's just... I'm just so fucking pissed about Devyn thinking you're still his girl after all that bullshit he did to you! Like he fucking got you pregnant then left your life for a year, now once you've had your baby he wants to fucking try acting like nothing happened?! He ditched and broke your heart- almost made you fucking kill yourself! Then wants to pretend you're still his girl!! Who the fuck does that shit!" I yell, the anger growing inside of me and pure rage filling each word like poison.

"Who the fuck does he think he is doing that shit?!" I yell "Gabe please stop" Kécia whimpers "It's true" I yell "I know it's fucking true! I was living it! I know he fucking left me after I got pregnant! He didn't even fucking know I was pregnant and he never fucking cared!! I know everything that happened because it's my life and I lived through every second of that shit!!" She screams, tears streaming down her face as she sits against the door, hugging her knees to her chest.

A/N: this chapter wasn't that long and wasn't the greatest. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry that it took so long for me to update, I've been super busy with school starting and drama with my ex then having to go back to the ER because of stress and shit. Sorry. I'll try making the next chapter better.