Reunion (part 3)

Devyn's P.O.V.

From: Aram
I'm at the mall by Forever 21

Aram and I had planned to meet up at the mall to hang out since we both were supposed to get ideas for Christmas gifts this year. As I'm walking towards Aram, I see a short girl with long, straight brunette hair next to him and she's pushing a stroller. The closer I get to them, the more it looks like "Kécia?" the girl looks up and I can definitely tell it's her. After seeing me, she instantly looks back down, shutting her eyes tightly a few times.

I jog over to them and Aram and I do our handshake before I'm face-to-face with Kécia. I look down to see a sleeping baby in the stroller. The baby kind of looks like her, same nose even. "How have you been?" I ask awkwardly and she shrugs "Good, I guess" I nod "I haven't seen you around KHS" she says, using her shorter way of saying Kickapoo High School and I chuckle a little "I've seen you. Especially since we have the same History class. You lynched Alecia's life, by the way!" She laughs a little.

"I missed that laugh. And that smile" I say and she blushes, looking down at the baby "and that blush" she blushes more. "How come you lost touch? I texted you, called you, DMed you, everything. You never answered" she shrugs, licking her lips then biting her bottom lip like she always did whenever she would lick her lips. It was a habit of hers. I missed it. I missed her.

"So do you have a new boyfriend?" Aram asks and I give him a 'What-the-fuck' look and she shrugs "its complicated. Technically, No but I don't know really" we both nod as the baby lets out a cute little yawn.