Confrontation

~Kécia~

At lunch, I hear numerous people (almost everyone) talking about some fight that happened 5th hour and how both guys were suspended until the week after we got back from Break. I really didn't care until I walked out to my car to see everyone out there except Gabe and Andrew.

"Where are they?" I ask and everyone shrugs. I roll my eyes before dialing Gabe's number into my phone and it rings about 4 times before going to voicemail, meaning he obviously saw I was calling and he declined it.
I groan loudly, attempting at texting Gabe to see if that would possibly work.

To: Gabriel
Where are you &' Drew?? Call me you little bitch
Love you xox

Shortly after I send it, Andrew runs over to us, yelling and flipping about something "Calm down, Andrew. What happened?" Diego says, his arm wrapped around Wolf's waist and Andrew takes a second to catch his breath before blurting out, "Gabe got in a fight with some kid name Devyn Bess or whatever! He got suspended! Someone said he might get arrested!"

My eyes go huge and my jaw drops in surprise "Are you serious?" Andrew nods his head "Who did you hear that from?" I ask "A bunch of people, everyone's talking about it!" he exclaims and I lean over, closing my eyes tightly and places my palms over my eyes, kind of grateful i didn't wear makeup today. "Where are they?" I ask and he tells me they left school, causing me to groan again before grabbing my car keys from my jacket pocket and unlocking my car door "Hey, if anyone asks where I went cover for me, okay? Tell them Arielle is in the hospital for something" I say and they nod.

I really probably shouldn't lie to people, especially about my daughter being sick and in the hospital, but oh well.