Surprise

Gabe's P.O.V.

It's almost Christmas, which means midterms are coming up. Kécia hasn't been in school lately and she hasn't been on any social media much either. Almost no one has heard from her except Winnie and Wolf.

Speaking of Wolf, her and Diego recently started dating and it seems like they've been dating for months! Guess all their arguments and fighting was because they secretly loved each other...
Pretty much everyone thinks they're a really cute couple, and they really are.
Shortly after Wolf and Diego got together, Triston and Madison broke up. They had a huge fight and, after a few hours, just decided to end it. Madison moved to New York and Triston erased all evidence they ever dated. You would have a thought them dating was just a rumor and they actually had absolutely no clue who each other were.

After school, I drive over to Kécia's house with Diego and Wolf to make sure she's actually still alive. Winnie was gonna come with, but she had to babysit her siblings and cousins. As I pull in her driveway, I notice only her car is there, meaning she's probably home alone. Wolf walks straight into her house and leads Diego and I upstairs to a room painted light pink with a lot of stuffed animals. As we walk in the room, I see Kécia standing by a crib wearing black sweatpants that go to the bottom of her knees and a oversized gray top with her hair in a messy bun. She puts something in the crib and her back is to us as she's unaware of our presence until she turns around a jumps.

"Don't do that!" she hisses quietly as she walks over to us and Wolf laughs "How's she doing?" Diego asks and Kécia gives him a thumbs up before motioning for us to walk out of the room, grabbing something before walking downstairs to her room.

"Who was that?" I ask as we all sit somewhere in her room "that is Arielle" she replies "her daughter" Wolf adds and Kécia nods "how old is she?" I ask "She was born November 29 so she's only about 3 weeks old" she says, leaning back onto her pillows and I sit on the edge of her bed "Who's the father?"