COME WITH ME, GERMANY

Real Ghost Story:
"COME WITH ME"

By Verena W. Stuttgart, Germany.

My Grandma always used to say "if there's no proof that something exist, then it's your imagination and you don't have to worry about". I still don't believe in ghosts, but what happened to me when I was 4-5 years old makes me think about what my Grandma always said over and over again.

It began when I was 4 back in 2002. I still remember it as if it was yesterday. I always saw something on my closet, there is some space between my closet and the room ceiling, the thing looked like a huge light with the silhouette of a human. In the beginning I just looked at it sometimes but ignored it most of the time. After a few months I started to throw stuff on my closet to see if the light is moving or throws it back but nothing happened so I started to talk with it. It whispered and I never really could understand it.

After a week my mother started to ask me why I'm talking with the closet and I always said "I'm not talking with the closet. I talk with the Angel on it". She never really paid more attention to it, I guess she figured it would be a imaginary friend.

It didn't change anything until 1 year later, when I was 5, I came home from a friends house that lived like 8min away and ran upstairs to my room. I stopped at the door frame and just stared in my room. The thing wasn't on my closet anymore, no it was in the middle of my room. And now it spoke clearly and loud to me. It said "Come with me. Come with me." The angel repeated it all the time until it was right in front of my wide open window. Now it said "Nothing will happen to you. You will come back soon." Now it was outside my house but still in front of the window. It said again "Come with me". So I stood on the windowsill.. (I have to say at this point that if I would have jumped, I would be most likely dead, because right under my window is a stair out of stone that leads to the basement, I would have fell at least 6 meters down) .. and was ready to jump into the open arms of the angel, in this moment my mother pulled me away from the window into my room. She had tears in her eyes and pressed me against her.

I explained her what happened and she gave me a pillow and said "If you see it again or if it talks to you again then hug this pillow and close your eyes and wait until it's gone." I did what she said and after a few months it was gone. I have never seen it since then. And sometimes I even wish it would come back, just one more time. I really want to know if it would have took me with him or if it would just let me fall down. I want to know if it wanted me to die, if it made me think I'm save to lead me into my death. But one thing is for sure: I will never forget about this thing that I called "Angel".