Alyssa is the only granddaughter on her Dad's side, wala siyang kapatid at wala din kapatid ang papa niya that's why when it comes to her everything is special. She has cousins on her mom's side, but they barely know each other since she left and there's no communication between them.

Alyssa sighed in boredom, she can't sleep either so she decided to take her skateboard and went outside. She just skate there and do some few tricks that she's been trying to learn, nung medyo napagod na siya she rode her skateboard and went to this store, her hangout place back then.

"Aling Shirley, soft drinks nga po. Paki-plastic na lang po." Alyssa said.

"Alyssa? Ikaw na ba yan?"

"Opo. Ako na nga po, kamusta na po?" Alyssa asked, smiling.

"Nako! Ang tangkad tangkad mo na. Okay naman ako. Hala, maupo ka muna diyan hija. Kailan ka pa ba bumalik?" Aling Shirley asked her.

"Ay, salamat po. Kakauwi ko lang po kani-kanina, masyado po silang busy sa bahay kaya po lumabas muna ko. May handaan po pala mamaya sa bahay, punta po kayo."

"Syempre naman. Nako, tagal ko na rin di nakakausap ang lolo at lola mo sa dami ng ginagawa nila."

Dennise was just peacefully eating her lomi, when a crowd caught her eyes. Nakita niya yung mga tricycle drivers at pati si Aling Shirley na nakikipagtawanan with this very unfamiliar girl to her, she tried to look who she is pero nakatalikod ito. The girl stood up and faced her side, it was Alyssa and Dennise's eyes grew big and avoided the eye contact.

Dinalian niya ang pagkain na parang mauubusan siya, dahil gusto na niya agad umuwi because in just a few hours she'll see Alyssa again. Naisip nanaman tuloy niya na nahuli siya ni Alyssa na naka-tingin sakanya and she can't help but to feel embarrassed about it. She shook her head trying to get these thoughts away.

"Aling Shirley, bayad po pala dun sa lomi." Dennise said.

"Den hija, bayad ka na."

"Po? Eh lagi ko po kayo binabayaran pag paalis na ko diba?"

"May nag-bayad na."

"Sino po?"

"Si Alyssa. Binayaran na niya kanina bago siya umalis."

"Ah. Osige po, salamat po." Dennise said.

She started walking back home at habang papalit siya, nakikita niya si Alyssa who's holding her skateboard on her other hand while the other hand is supporting this little boy on his bike. She then realized that it was her baby brother.

"Mosh!" Dennise called out.

Mosh turned around to see who it was and so is Alyssa. Alyssa just smiled at her and she can feel herself blushing, she was so sure that she gave Alyssa one of her awkward smile. Mosh then get out of his bike and start running towards Dennise.

"Ate! Ate! Si Ate Alyssa pala, tinuturuan niya ko mag-bike. Tapos nag-skaskateboard pa siya, tsaka nag-tritricks pa. Ang galing ate!" Mosh said enthusiastically.

"Oo nga nakita ko. Kaya mo na ba mag-bike mag-isa lang?" Dennise asked and Mosh nodded in reply, "Wow! Galing galing naman ng bunso ko, pero pasok ka muna dun kasi pawis ka na oh. Palagay ka towel kay Ate Jus mo, okay?"

"Okay ate." Mosh replied, then looked at Alyssa "Thank you, Ate Alyssa. Sa susunod ulit ah!"

"You're welcome, buddy. And sige next time ulit." Alyssa said with a smile.

Only the two of them were left and Dennise started to feel nervous again.

"Uhh.. Nga pala, yung kay Aling Shirley. Salamat sa pag-babayad." Dennise said.