20 - The Kids From Yesterday

Cole POV

~3 MONTHS LATER~

"Guys, come on! We need ideas!" Cassie yelled at us. Ray, Gerard and Mikey groaned. I just laughed.

"Cass, you probably should have picked a name sooner!" I said. Cassie made us all come over to help her pick a name for her baby.

"Cassie!" Gerard whined, "I already told you a kick ass name!"

"I am not naming my baby after you!" Cassie yelled back. Gerard pouted.

"Cass, why can't you and Frank pick a name by yourselves? Why do you need us?" Mikey asked.

"Because we can't think of anything!" Cassie exclaimed. Damn. The hormones are really getting to her head.

"Cassie, calm down." Frank said. She sighed and nodded.

"Guys, seriously, we need a freaking name." Frank said, calmly. I thought about it.

"What about Ryan?" I suggested.

"No." Cassie said, quickly.

"Cass-" Gerard started before Cassie started screaming.

"GERARD ARTHUR WAY, IF YOU TELL ME TO NAME MY BABY AFTER YOU ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, I WILL RIP YOUR TESTICLES OFF AND FREAKING FEED THEM TO YOU!"

Gerard's eyes widened and he closed his mouth.

"Actually I was going to ask if there was anything you were looking for specifically." He said, after a few minutes.

"Shit, I'm sorry. Um, I think at this point we just a need a name." Everyone thought for a second.

"What about Alex?" Ray suggested. Cassie shook her head.

"Brendon?" Mikey said. Frank shook his head.

"Stop being so damn picky!" I said.

"Jack?" Gerard suggested.

"No." Cassie and Frank said in unison.

"Why don't you just name it after Frank?" I asked.

"Haha, no." Frank said.

"Jordan?" I asked/suggested. Cass thought about it for a second, then shook her head.

"I will choke both of you if you do not pick a fucking name!" I yelled. Everybody laughed, except for me. "I'm being serious." I added in, causing everyone to shut up.

"Guys, she's right, you really need to pick a name." Mikey said.

"What about Payton?" Gerard randomly said. Cassie looked at Frank and smiled. Frank returned her smile and nodded.

"We have a name!" Cassie cheered.

"Finally!" Mikey, Ray, and I said at the same time. Cassie and Frank laughed.

"Now we just need a middle name." Frank said. I groaned and stood up, pulling Mikey up with me.

"You're on your own bitches! Bye!" I said, running out the door. Mikey and I ran to the car and laughed.

"Took long enough." Mikey said.

"I know!" I exclaimed. "Promise me when we have kids, that we wont take that long to pick a name."

"When we have kids?" Mikey said, questionably. He looked at me, his jaw slightly open. I suddenly knew what thought was going through his head.

"I'm not pregnant, I just meant in the future." I said.

"So, you want to have kids. With me?" Mikey asked, slowly.

"Well, yeah. I love you too much to even picture myself with someone else." I said, looking into his hazel eyes. He smiled and gently kissed me. We started to drive back home.

"I just remembered something." I said in amazement.

"What?"

"My birthday's tomorrow." I said, still in amazement.

"Yeah, I know." Mikey said, looking at me like I was insane.

"I completely forgot about that." I said. I can't believe I forgot my own birthday.

"How did you forget your own birthday?"

"I guess I'm always thinking about Cassie and hoping she's okay. And when I'm not thinking about Cassie, I'm thinking about you."

"I'm sorry." Mikey said.

"Why are you sorry? It's my fault." I said. We sat in comfortable silence until we got home. We walked inside and sat down in the living room.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Watch a cliche romance movie and make fun of it." Mikey said. I smiled and laughed. We watched 'Twilight' and pointed out every cliche moment we could find.

"If I was a vampire, there is no way in hell I would do any of that." Mikey said after the movie.

"But, what if I wasn't a vampire? Then what would you do?" I asked.

"Turn you into one so we could be together forever." He said, sweetly. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I wish we were vampires, then we wouldn't have to worry about dying. We would just live forever." I said.

"We can live forever, if you've got the time." Mikey said, smiling.

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back reference there. Sorry if I offended any Twilight fans! For the naming part, I couldn't think of anything so I just started listing band members.

XoXo

~XhannahX