16 - If You Marry Me

Cole POV

I was walking down a dark hallway. There was a light at the end of it. I reached the end of the hall and found a door. I opened it and stepped inside. The room was completely white. I looked at a wall and saw the words "He never loved you!"  written on it. It wasn't in marker or paint; it was in blood. I started crying.

"Please let this be a nightmare, please just let this be a nightmare." I started whispering to myself.

"This isn't a nightmare." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around and saw Mikey standing there.

"What?" I asked.

"This isn't a nightmare, this is reality." He said, evilly.

"You're lying!" I screamed.

"Am I?" He said. I didn't have time to respond, because he disappeared. I ran out of the room and back into the hallway.

"Where the hell-" But I was cut off by something grabbing me.

I woke up screaming. I was also crying. Mikey woke up and hugged me tight to his body.

"It's okay, it's okay." He whispered in my ear. I just continued to cry.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nightmare." I said, after slightly calming down.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked. I nodded. I grabbed the hem of the Blink-182 t-shirt I was wearing, (we both put some clothes on after we did some activities,) and wiped my tears away. I explained my nightmare to him. How I was in a dark hallway, the white room, the blood message, how the Mikey in my dream said that 'it was reality.'

"Wow." He said, when I finished explaining. I just nodded.

"Cole, none of that was true. It was just a nightmare. I love you with all my heart." He said.

"I know." I said. He smiled and kissed me. This kiss wasn't like any other time he's kissed me. This one was full of passion and lust. He pulled away so our foreheads were touching.

"What time is it?" I asked. He checked his phone.

"7:30."

"In the morning or...?" I asked, because I honestly didn't know. He chuckled.

"Morning." He said.

"Starbucks?" I desperately needed coffee.

"Hell yes." We got up and walked out to the car. I grabbed my phone on the way out. I got a text from Cassie. I opened it and saw a picture of an ultrasound. Underneath the picture it said, 'Approxomently 37 weeks and five days until we get to meet him/her!'

"Aw." I said after seeing the picture.

"What?" Mikey asked.

"Little baby Iero." I said. I love babies. I think they are the cutest thing ever. The fact that my best friend is having a baby, just makes me extremely happy for some reason. I stared at the picture for a few more minutes until we arrived at Starbucks. We walked in and stood in line. My phone started vibrating. Frank was calling me.

"Hello." I said, after accepting the call and putting my phone to my ear.

"Hey, are you free today?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I have something planned for today, so I need you and Mikey to come over." He said, eagerly.