2 - So Long And Goodnight

Mikey POV

Holy fucking shit. Cole kissed me. She was still kissing me. I am ready to die of fucking happiness right now. She pulled away when the coffee machine started beeping. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back down to my room.

"What about the coffee you so desperately needed?" I asked.

"Gerard can have it." She said pulling me to my room. I heard Gerard run down the stairs at the sound of the coffee machine.

"COFFEE!" He screamed really loud.

"Gee how many cups have you had today?" Cole asked my overly hyper brother.

"This is number six!" He replied. Oh, God. Whenever he has more than two cups, he goes freaking insane.

Cole continued to pull on my hand to bring me back downstairs.

"Come on, Mikey!" She whined. I turned around and started to walk with her.

"Use protection! I'm twenty years old, I DO NOT need to be an uncle yet!" Gerard yelled from the kitchen. Cole started laughing her ass off.

"No promises!" Cole yelled back. What the hell? Does that mean that Cole and I are about to have sex? I am so confused right now.

Cole and I made it back to my room. I was sweating and I was really nervous. What the fuck did she mean when she said 'no promises?'

"Cole, what the fuck did you mean when you said 'no promises?'" I asked, repeating what I said in my head.

"I was just screwing around with Gee," she said. Thank God. I'm 18, I don't want to have sex yet. So, why was I, disappointed?

"Oh," I said. She smirked and lightly chuckled.

"Michael James Way, did you actually think that we were about to have sex?" She asked me. I blushed like crazy. She started laughing hysterically. I felt so freaking embarrassed.

"Okay, you can stop laughing now!" I said, kind of pissed. She stopped and looked at me. She could tell I was upset.

"Mikey," she said, "I didn't mean it like that. I'm only 17, I don't want to do that yet. Plus, I don't even know if we're in a relationship." She had a point. I'm scared to tell her that I'm in love with her, but I wanted to be with her.

"Mikey, Gerard told me that you love me." She said, staring at me. My heart dropped. I'm going to fucking kill him.

"Uh, I-I. Um. Yeah, I love you." I said, on the verge of tears. Well she knows now. At that moment, I was expecting one of three things to happen.

One; her to get up and walk out of the house. Two; her to start laughing hysterically. Or three; her to actually like me back. I don't think that number three is going to happen. Then again, she did kiss me.

It was silent for a minute. The last words spoken were "I love you." She just stared at me, looking unsure of what to do next. Then, she smiled and gently pushed her lips to mine. I was kind of shocked. Within twenty minutes, I've been kissed twice. Today I can finally say that I've had my first kiss. I know, pathetic, right?

She pulled away and smiled at me. I smiled back. I looked over at my clock: 10:30 a.m. I stood up and turned on Paranormal Activity. I desperately needed caffeine right now.

"Hey, Cole, I'm going to get coffee. You want some?" I asked. Her eyes went wide and she ran up to me. I opened the door to my room and watched as Gerard stumbled forward. He looked up at us and smirked.

"Gerard, what the hell are you doing?" I questioned.

"I was just making sure you two were making good decisions. And, you're not." Gerard said, disappointed. 

"What do you mean, 'and you're not?'" I asked, wondering what that meant.

"I mean," he started, "When I said 'use protection,' I meant I wanted you to come down here and go fucking crazy all over each other! I want you two to end up together! I want to go on tour and have everyone of those crazy, hormone-filled girls to know that Mikey Way is taken! You two are fucking perfect for each other, but you don't realize it! So, I'm gonna go upstairs. I'm gonna come back down here later, and when I do, you two better not be virgins!"

My jaw dropped. I didn't know that Gerard had those thoughts. I looked over at Cole. Her facial expression was the same as mine. Gerard smirked at us, then turned around and walked away.

"Two hours!" He yelled after closing the door. I looked at Cole. Her jaw was still open. I put my hand under her chin and closed her mouth. She just stared at me. I hugged her tightly.

"Wanna go get some coffee?" I asked her. She nodded into my shoulder. I pulled away and started to walk up the stairs, when Cole pulled my hand back.

"Carry me," She said and lifted her arms up. I picked her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I loved it when she acted like a two year old, it made her more adorable. I got upstairs and put her down. I walked over to the coffee pot and grabbed two cups. I poured one for me and one for Cole. I kept mine black and made hers the way she drinks it; with a shit-load of sugar in it.

I handed her the cup and she smiled.

"Did you make it the way I like it?" She asked, as if I forgot.

"Shit-load of sugar, as always." I said, causing her to smile again. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Gerard entered the kitchen and looked at us, disapprovingly.

"I thought I told you to go de-virginize yourselves." Gerard said, madly.

"Well, if we're gonna do that we gotta be on a caffeine high, right?" I asked. Cole looked at me and giggled. She knew I was messing with Gerard. He looked at me and smirked. Cole and I walked back down into my room and continued to watch the movie.

"Mikey, do you actually want to do it?" She asked.

"Not really. Gerard apparently does." I said, she giggled.

"Good." She said. I looked at her confused.

"Because if you wanted to do it, I would. But that would kinda make it rape." She said. I laughed.

"So are we in a relationship?" I asked.

"How about this," she said, "You go on tour and when you come back I'll still be here. When you come back, we can start officially dating."

"Okay, but you have to promise that you'll wait for me." I said.

"Only if you do the same." She said back. I knew that I would wait for her. I mean, I've been waiting for four years anyway.

"Michael James Way, I love you." She said.

"Cole Abigail Stevens, I love you, too." I said back. I never call her Nicole, even though that's her name. Usually I get mad when people call me Michael, but when Cole does it, it's cute.

So for the rest of the day Cole and I just watched movies, drank coffee, and just talked. Eventually we both fell asleep. I can't wait to do this tour and come back, knowing that she'll be here, waiting.

Sorry it took so long to update! Thanks for reading my little pixies! Remember to vote and all that crap!

~XhannahX