18 - The Plans That They Have Made (Are You Ready?)

Cassie POV

"Cassie!" Frank whined, "Please, can we start?!"

"FINE! Just stop asking me already!" Frank smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you!" He yelled. For the past week, Frank had been asking me if we could start planning our wedding. Frank was more excited than I was! He ran up to our room and then ran back downstairs. He was holding a black notebook that said 'Iero Wedding Plans' on the front in silver sharpie.

"How long have you had that notebook?" I asked.

"About a week." He said. He handed me the notebook. I looked at the cover. Under 'Iero Wedding Plans' it said 'Frank and Cassie.'

"So, I was thinking that we could get married after the baby is born." Frank said.

"That's perfect." I said, touching my stomach. I wish this baby would come out sooner.

"The due date is March seventeenth, so after that would be good." I said. He smiled.

"I wish we could get married tomorrow." Frank said, sadly. Then his face lit up.

"What are you thinking in that overly hyper mind you have?" I asked him.

"Well, what if we do get married tomorrow. We can elope and get legally married. Then, after the baby is born, we can have the actual wedding."

Damn. That's actually a really good idea.

"I'm in." I said. He smile widened and he hugged me tightly. He pulled away slightly and passionately kissed me. He pulled away and pressed his forehead to mine.

"We're getting married tomorrow." He said, happily.

"We're getting married tomorrow." I repeated, with the same amount of happiness. He pecked my lips and sat down on the couch. I sat next to him and laid my back on his legs.

"So for our actual wedding, who's going to be in it?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Cole's my maid-of-honor, then I have no one else. Then there's whoever you want."

"I just have the three guys. I'm probably gonna ask Gerard to be my best man." He said, smiling.

"It's our wedding, no 'Frerard' moments!" I said, seriously. He laughed.

"Okay." He said.

"If all the guys are in the wedding, then I can ask Christa to be a bridesmaid. Now I just need one more." Who am I going to ask? I don't have any friends or sisters. I don't have any close cousins.

"I have an idea." Frank said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?"

"How about we have a not-so-normal wedding. How about it doesn't matter how many people are in it. I mean, it's just for show, anyway."

"I like the way you think, Iero." I said, smiling.

"When we're married, are you going to take my last name?" Frank asked.

"Hell yes! But, the shitty part is, I have to wait until after the wedding." Frank looked a little sad.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked.

"Why do you have to wait so long?"

"The point of eloping is so no one knows you did it. If I take your last name now, people are going to find out that we got married." He nodded. I leaned up and gently kissed him.

"Better?" I asked, after pulling away. He smiled and nodded.

"It's getting late, we should go to sleep." Frank said, yawning. I nodded and got up. We walked to our room and went to sleep.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up at 6:30 the next morning, to Frank gently shaking me.

"Come on, Cass. We have important stuff to do today." He said, quietly. I got up and took a quick shower. I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a black My Chemical Romance sweatshirt. I walked back into the bedroom and looked at Frank.

He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. He looked at me and smiled.

"Let's go get married!" He said, taking my hand.

"Let's get married." I repeated. We walked downstairs, out to the car, and drove to City Hall. We got there and went inside. We were the only one's there. We walked up to the counter and the lady sitting behind it smiled at us.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She asked.

"Uh, we're here to elope." I said, nervously.

"Okay," She said, handing me and Frank clipboards. "I need you both to fill these out. When you're finished you can give them back to me and I'll get you a marriage license. After that, you can see a judge and get married."

"Thank you," Frank and I said in unison. We sat down in chairs and started filling out the paperwork. After ten minutes we finished and gave the paperwork back to the lady behind the counter.

"Thank you," she said, taking the clipboards from us. "A judge will be out in a few minutes." We nodded and sat back down. After a few minutes, a door opened.

"Applicants Iero, May." A man, who I'm guessing is the judge said. We stood up and smiled. We walked back into a room.

"Okay, I'm going to need to see both of your I.D's." The judge said, smiling. We both pulled out our diver's licenses and handed them to the judge. He looked them over and smiled. He handed them back and continued.

"We are here today to join these two in marriage. Do you have any items you would like to exchange with each other?"

"Uh, no." Frank said.

"Actually, I do." I said. I reached inside my pocket and pulled out a ring. It wasn't a wedding ring, just a normal one. I slid my engagement ring off and handed it to Frank.

"Just give me this one again." I said happily. He smiled and nodded.

"Frank, please place the ring on Cassandra's left ring finger." The judge said. Frank smiled and put my engagement ring back on me.

"And Cassandra, please place the ring on Frank's left ring finger." I smiled and slid the ring on Frank's finger.

"By the power vested in me and the state of California, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The judge said, happily.

Frank leaned in and quickly gave me a passionate kiss. We walked out of the judge's office and back to our car.

"We just got married." Frank said, happily.

"We just got married." I repeated.

"Frank and Cassie Iero."

"Forever and always." I said, smiling.

Frank and Cassie Iero <3

XoXo

~XhannahX