14 - Like A Blade You Stain

Cole POV

Frank went to go answer the door. He came back thirty seconds later with Mikey behind him. Mikey walked over to me and sat down next to me. He pulled me onto his lap and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Hey Cole." He said. I turned my neck so our noses were touching.

"To make up for this morning." He said, seductively. What? Before I could realize what was going on, he crushed his lips to mine. His tongue glided across my lower lip, just like it did this morning. I decided to be nice this time and allow him access. I could tell he was smiling. Our tongues wrestled for dominance. In the end, Mikey won.

For a few minutes, we just stayed like that. Just making out on Cassie and Frank's couch.

"Cole Abigail Stevens, please wait until you're married before you start trying to have kids!" Cassie yelled at me.

"Cass, we weren't doing anything." I said in defense.

"Oh, yeah, totally. It's not like you two were just sitting there sucking each other's faces for four and a half minutes, without even stopping for air."

"Whatever." She just laughed. There was a knock at the door. Frank went to go answer the door. I looked around the room and noticed Gerard sitting on the floor.

"Gerard, how long have you been here?" I asked.

"About two minutes. You two were too busy swapping spit to notice." Frank and Ray walked into the room and Ray took a seat on the floor next to Gerard.

"Okay, so we have an announcement." Frank said.

"I'm, um, pregnant." Cassie said. Everybody's jaw dropped.

"Are you serious?" Gerard asked. Cassie and Frank both nodded. Gerard got up and hugged Cassie and Ray bro-hugged Frank.

"Is she seriously pregnant?" Mikey whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Well, now I know to use condoms in the future." He whispered. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Michael James Way! Control your hormones!" I whisper-screamed.

"You're so sexy when you call me 'Michael.'"

"Keep talking like that and I wont kiss you for a month." I threatened.

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I would." I replied

"Fine, I'll stop." He said. I got up and walked over to Cassie. I hugged her tightly.

"Cole, are you okay?" She asked.

"I don't know. I'm just really happy for you." I started crying a little. My best friend is having a baby. Damn. I pulled out of the hug and walked back over to Mikey. I sat down on his lap and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too." He said. After that, I feel asleep.

Mikey POV

Cole fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked so peaceful.

"Hey." Cassie said and sat down next to me.

"Hey. Congrats on little baby Iero."

"Thanks. I heard your little conversation earlier."

"Shit. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking."

"Mikey, when you left, she got really broken. Just take things slow. If you try to rush her into something, she'll get a really bad panic attack."

"Okay." I said, running my fingers through Coles' hair.

"Oh, and if you hurt her, I swear to God, I will kill you." She threatened.

"I would never hurt her. I love her too much." I was looking down at Cole's face. She looked so happy and peaceful.

"Good."

"I'm gonna take her back home." I said. Cassie nodded and got up. I didn't want to wake Cole up, so I carried her. I said bye to everyone and Cassie opened the front door for me. She walked outside and opened the passenger side door of my car. I put Cole in the car and reached inside her sweatshirt pocket and pulled her car keys out.

"Can you drive it back tomorrow?" I asked Cassie.

"Yeah." She said and I handed her the keys. I walked over to my side of the car and got in. I started the car and drove home.

~Time Lapse to when they get home~

I carried Cole inside the house and set her down on the couch. I kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom. When I came back, Cole was gone.

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself. I walked into our bedroom and found Cole laying on our bed.

"You awake?" I asked. She groaned in response.

"You wanna go get Starbucks?" Her head shot up.

"Hell yes!" She screamed. I laughed. She got up and interlocked her fingers with mine. We walked outside and got in my car.

"Where's my car?" Cole asked, scanning the parking lot.

"At Cassie's house. She said she would drive it back tomorrow." She nodded. I turned on the radio and "The Kill" by 30 Seconds To Mars came on. Cole started singing along. Her voice always amazes me. When the song ended, I just stared at her in amazement.

"What?" She asked, after realizing that I was staring.

"Your voice is amazing." I said, causing her to blush.

"No it's not." She said.

"Nicole Abigail Stevens! Stop doubting yourself! You have an amazing voice and no matter how much you say you don't, I will always think you do."

"You're so sexy when you call me Nicole." She said, seductively.

"Do you enjoy messing with my mind?" I asked her.

"Yes." I laughed. We arrived at Starbucks and got out of the car.

"COFFEE!" Cole screamed as we walked up to the door.

Enjoy my Pixies

XoXo

~XhannahX