5 - Give 'Em Hell, Kid

Mikey POV

"I still love you." WHY THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY THAT?!? Well, there go my chances with Cole. I looked down at my phone and saw that I had a new text from Gerard.

"What the hell? You talk to her for the first time in months, and the first thing you say is "I love you?" Are you trying to freak her out?" He was right. What am I supposed to do now? I looked up at Cole. She was just staring at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Of course she's not okay, dumb ass! You just told her you loved her. "Cole, I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have started with 'I love you.'" She just laughed.

"Yeah, that would've been a good a idea."

"So," I started, not knowing how to word my next question.

"So what?" She asked.

"Do you still, you know, love me?" I was really nervous. She probably didn't. When she first talked to me, she was really pissed.

"Listen, Mikey," Oh, shit. She's about to tell me that she hates me and never wants to see me again. Fucking perfect. I'm about to be rejected by the girl I've been in love with for four years. "I'm still really pissed at you. I just don't know what to do right now. I still have your phone number, so how about I just call you in a day or two and we can talk."

"Okay." And with that, she turned around and went to go find Cassie. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Gerard. It's stupid that I'm doing this when we're in the same place, but I don't give a damn.

"Hello," I heard after two rings.

"I did something stupid"

"What did you do?"

"I let her go, again."

Cole POV

I was now looking for Cassie. Where the hell is she? I decided to just call her and see where she was. I pulled out my phone and dialed Cassie's number. I waited for about fifteen seconds before she answered her phone.

"Yes, my sweet little Pixie," Cass said in her sing-song voice.

"You know I hate it when you call me that." It was true. I fucking hated when she called me her 'Pixie.' It was annoying and weird, considering I'm 5'6 and she's about 5'2.

"Eh, whatever. So how did things go with Mikey?"

"We can talk about it when we get to the hotel, okay. Where the hell are you, I just wanna get the hell out of here."

"I'm at Starbucks with Gerard. Just come over, get some coffee to calm your nerves, and then we'll go. Kay?"

"Sure. I'll be there in a minute." I hung up and grabbed my suitcase. I found Starbucks and made my way over to it. I stepped inside and immediately found Cassie and Gerard sitting at a table. I walked over to them and sat down.

"So what happened?" Gerard asked.

"A lot." I simply responded.

"Let me guess, Mikey said he loves you, immediately regretted it, then got sad when you left, saying he 'let you go again.'" Wow.

"Yeah. That's exactly what happened. Well, actually, I don't know about that last part. Wait, how do you know that's what happened? Weren't you guys here the whole time?"

"Well," Gerard said, "We were there when Mikey said he loved you. I texted him telling him he was crazy. I could tell he regretted it. Then after you two were done talking, he called me. He said he did something stupid. So I asked him what he did, and he said, 'I let her go again'" Once again, wow.

"Cole are you okay?" Cass asked me. To be honest, I don't even know. Shouldn't I know if I'm okay or not? This is what that boy does to me.

"I'm okay, trust me." I whispered. Why do I keep quoting My Chemical Romance songs?

"Did you just quote I'm Not Okay?" Gerard asked, happily. I smiled and nodded.

"So, when are you going to see Mikey again?" Cassie asked me.

"Guys, can we just, like, not talk about this? Please?" I was pissed. I didn't want to talk about Mikey. My mind is just a whirlwind of thoughts and feelings right now. And with that, I got up and walked out of Starbucks.

Cassie POV

"Wow. I didn't know she was that upset." I said, after Cole left.

"Me either. I thought you said she was still in love with Mikey?"

"She is. At least, she said she is." I was genuinely confused.

"I wish she would tell us the truth." Gerard sighed. INSPIRATION STRIKES!

"I HAVE A PLAN!" And, it was a good plan.

So I hope this story is actually somewhat okay. Keep reading and keep running

XoXo

~XhannahX