15 - I've Been Holding On

Mikey POV

We walked into Starbucks and up to the counter. We ordered our usual and waited. When our coffee was ready I paid the lady working the counter, then Cole and I walked to a table in the corner of the store. I took a few sips of my coffee and looked out the window. We sat in silence for a minute. Not awkward silence; a nice, comfortable silence.

"I just realized something." Cole said, breaking the silence.

"What?"

"This is our first official date." She said, a wide smile spread across her face.

"So this is a date?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah," she replied, "If you want it to be."

"Then it's a date." I said, causing her to smirk.

"Do you know what usually happens on dates?" She asked, seductively. I shook my head. Truth is; I've never been on a date before.

"Good, 'cause neither do I." She said awkwardly. I smiled.

"That means if one of us screws something up, neither of us will know." I said. She laughed.

"Wanna go?" She asked.

"Sure." We got up and walked out of Starbucks. We walked to my car and got in.

"Want me to sing for you?" Cole asked.

"Who are you, and what have you done with Cole?"

"I'm confused."

"You never want to sing."

"Well, today's different, I guess." She said, happily.

"Okay." I responded. She started to sing 'All The Small Things' by Blink-182.

"All the small things
True care, truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride best trip
Always, I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting, commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, na......

Late night, come home
Work sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, na......

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill
The night will go on, my little windmill

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Keep your head still, I'll be your thrill
The night will go on, my little windmill."

"You should really sing more often."

"I'll think about it." She said, smiling. We got back to my house and just stood in the middle of the living room.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I asked. She smirked and grabbed my hand.

"I have a few ideas." She said, still smirking. She pulled me to our bedroom and closed the door.

"Cole," I said, a little confused, "What are you doing?"

"Just shut up and kiss me." She whispered. Okay. I pushed her up against the wall and crushed my lips to hers. Her tongue glided across my lower lip. I opened my mouth giving her access. My arms were wrapped around her waist and her arms were wrapped around my neck. Her hands traveled down to the hem of my shirt. She started to pull my shirt off.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I asked.

"Yeah, unless you don't want-"

"No, it's perfectly fine with me. I just don't want to rush you into anything."

"I don't feel rushed." She said, calmly. She pulled my shirt completely off and continued to kiss me. Cole pulled away and walked over to our bed. I followed her and laid down. She straddled me and continued to kiss me. I pulled her shirt off and flipped us so I was straddled her. I started kissing along her jawline.

After that, I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened.

If you have a twisted mind like I do, then you know wha's happening

I've been waiting for like a week to write this chapter, so I hope you enjoyed it. I didn't go into
too much detail because if I did, I would probably scar you for life with the sick and twisted mind that I have.

XoXo

~XhannahX