6 - I'd Ask You To Be True

Warning: shit's about to go down and secrets are about to come out

XoXo

~XhannahX

Cassie POV

Cole and I finally made it to our hotel. I came up with a plan to find out Cole's feelings for Mikey. At 8:00 the plan was going to start. I looked at the clock; 7:57. Time to get this shit started. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Gerard.

One ring, two rings, "Hello." Gerard's voice caused me to smile.

"Put your phone on speaker," I really hope this plan works.

"Kay."

"Hey Cassie." I heard Mikey's voice through my phone. Good. The plan was already working.

"Okay, neither of you can make a sound. If you give any indication that you can hear what she's saying, then shit's really gonna go down. Okay?" I was a little nervous. This has to go perfectly.

"Okay," I heard the Way brothers say in unison.

"Well, here comes the hard part," I said. I carefully put my phone back in my pocket and pulled my shirt down over it. "Can you still hear me?" I asked.

"Yes," they replied, once again in unison. I walked out of the tiny hotel room bathroom and saw Cole sitting on her bed with her headphones plugged in. I walked over to her and sat on her bed. Now was the hard part. I had to get her to talk to me about what happened today.

"Hey."

"Hey," she said, taking her headphones out of her ears.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Not at all."

"You wanna talk about what happened today?" She nodded her head. Everything was falling into place.

"It took so much not to hug him and start kissing him. I had to hold back all of my feelings. I tried so hard not to scream 'I love you' at the top of my lungs. He said it, and it probably killed him that I didn't say it back." She started crying. She still loves Mikey. My plan was actually working. Michael James Way, get ready to feel the romance.

"Why didn't you say it?" I asked.

She wiped away a few tears and replied, "I don't know. It seemed like a good idea at the time."

Mikey was probably so happy right now. The girl of his dreams was still in love with him.

"Cole, when are you gonna see him again?"

"I told him I would call him in a day or two." I simply nodded my head.

"Where do you see yourself in the future? In, like, 10 years."

"Honestly, I really want to be married, have kids, maybe. But not just with anyone, though, with Mikey. Ever since eighth grade, whenever I've thought about my future, I always imagined Mikey in it. When I'm with him, it's like I can breathe. Like I can see everything so much clearer. As cliched as it sounds. For the past year, it's like everything was so unclear and just a complete piece of shit, but today, it was clear again."

"That was deep." I said, smiling.

"I'm serious!" She defended herself.

"Okay, okay. But, seriously, you need to tell him. You two are still perfect for each other."

"Fine, I'll call him tomorrow. No, promises about anything."

"Fine." I smiled. Cole and Mikey are FINALLY getting together. If only it were this easy for everyone. Why can't the guy I like fall in love with me, as easily as Mikey did with Cole? Frank Anthony Iero, why must you be so damn complicated?! I sighed.

"You okay?" Cole asked me.

"Not really. I just wish that everyone could fall in love with each other as easily as you and Mikey did." She sat up and hugged me.

"It's okay. You'll meet someone, fall in love, do all that other couple shit." She laughed.

"I don't want just anyone though. I want Frank. As creepy as it may sound. He's the perfect guy for me. He probably doesn't even remember me though." I sighed.

"Hey, it's okay. He's in My Chem, so if things work out between Mikey and I, you two might have a shot at a relationship."

"Maybe." I sighed.

"Well, I hate to ruin the girl-to-girl time, but I'm ready to piss myself. Be right back." Cole said. She got up and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I laid down on my side. That's when I realized that my phone was still in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw that I was still in the middle of a call with Gerard and Mikey.

"How much did you hear?" I asked, as soon as I put my phone up to my ear.

"Cassandra Alexis May, is there something that you want to tell us?" Gerard asked.

"So I'm guessing you heard all of it."

"Yes." Mikey said.

"Please don't tell anyone about that. Especially Frank."

"Fine." They said in unison. Damn, were they, like, connected at the mind or something?

"I gotta go. Bye my pixies!" I said cheerfully. Yes, I call everyone my 'pixies.' Cole walked out of the bathroom and sat back down. For the rest of the night we just talked. At around 1:30 we both fell asleep. I still can't believe that my plan worked. Cassie May; Matchmaker. I like that sound of that.

So I decided to change it up a little and make it in Cassie's pov. I hope it didn't suck. Enjoy the story and feel the romance, my little pixies!