4 - You Would Cry Out Your Eyes All Along

Sorry this took so long to update. Writer's block is a bitch.

XoXo

~XhannahX

Cole POV

I just stared at Mikey. How did he know I was here? How did he even know I was leaving Belleville? So many freaking questions.

"What?" That was all I could get out. I was still in shock. Mikey just laughed.

"You're wearing my Anthrax shirt again." He said. I looked down at the black tank top that simply read 'Anthrax.' It was the one I was wearing the day he told me he was leaving. The day he told me he loved me. The day we kissed and almost did it. When I put it on, I thought it was just a plain black tank top. I looked back up at Mikey. He was still smiling at me. He had gotten more awkward since he left, if that was possible.

"How did you find me?" I asked. Seriously. I haven't talked to him in months and now he just so happens to be in the exact same airport as me, on the day I got to L.A.

"Cassie and Gerard have been planning this for months. You wouldn't talk to anyone but Cassie, so we had to come up with a plan. That's kind of why you're here." He said. I was shocked. It was Cassie's idea that we move to California, I just thought it was for the music career we both wanted. So every time Cassie and Gerard would talk, it was to make sure we were still coming. That's why Cass freaked out this morning when Gerard asked if I was still single. Their plan was working.

"You're still single, aren't you?" I asked Mikey.

"I kept my promise." He said. That's why Cassie was always defending him. Now was my chance to say everything I've wanted to say for a while.

"Which one?" I asked, coldly, even though I knew which one he meant.

"Huh?" He was definitely confused. Now was my chance to start screwing with his head.

"The one where you said you would wait for me, or the one where you said you would come back?" I said. He sighed.

"Why didn't you come back?" I asked. I've been wanting to know the answer to this for months.

"After the tour, our manager wanted us to start working on a new album. I tried to call you, but you wouldn't answer. So, after a few weeks, I gave up. That's when Cassie and Gerard came up with the idea."

I sighed. If I hadn't been so selfish maybe I would have known that I could have avoided all the shit from the past few months. If I had just answered one of those damn phone calls. But I had to be a selfish bitch.

"Cole!" I heard someone scream behind me. I turned to see Gerard walking up to me. I smiled. I missed Gee. I saw Cassie walking behind him. I shot Cass an angry look. I hugged Gerard and smiled again.

"Oh my fucking God, I missed you so fucking much," Gerard said, happily.

"I missed you too."

"Did you see Mikey yet?" That made me a little mad. I pulled out of the hug and hit Gerard in arm. I must have hit him really hard, because my hand hurt like hell.

"What was that for?" Gee asked.

"You and Cassie go behind my back, make this plan to try to get me and Mikey together, and show up expecting everything to be okay?! You seriously thought that would work?'

"Well, yeah," My jaw dropped. How the hell did they think this would work?

"Cole," I heard Mikey say behind me, "can we please just talk?"

"Fine." I saw Cassie's face light up. "Cass, stop smiling. I said I would talk, it's not like we're getting married." She stopped smiling. Thank, God.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked Mikey. He looked nervous.

"I still love you."

Oh, shit.