Ch. 50 - Auntie's Wedding

Start from the beginning

"Hm. Thank you, Dan." You thank, not knowing what to say back. "Well... I'm going to do my hair now!" Smile widely, turning around to get your utensils.

"Same. Also, our outfits are match-y!" He points out, excitedly.

"They're both black, of course they match." You giggle.

"Yup," he starts, walking to the bathroom with his tuxedo in hand, "Just like my soul!" He shouted before closing the door; you rolling your eyes.

-

"My dad is gonna kill me!" Dan chants as he runs around the hotel room.

"No he won't!" You say back, putting on some black, ankle-high, converse.

As Daniel notices you and your choice of footwear, he stops pacing and looks at you with a glare, "Converse?"

"Yeah..."

"Babe. I love you. But it's a wedding. What about the heals you wore with that dress?"

"I'm gonna be dancing and walking around! I know how a wedding works-" you argue with him; him cutting you off.

"That's the same thing we did on the date, why can't you dress nice?"

"This is nice, tell me this doesn't match- without lying- and I'll change."

"It's not that it doesn't look good or match-"

"Then I'm done, let's get a move on." You finalize the fight and take a small shoulder-purse for your phone to carry around.

"Abh- fine." Dan sighs, letting the questions be unsaid.

You standing by the door, ready to leave, Dan starts to walk towards you, though he quickly turns around to jog to the restroom, "Fringe check!" He shouted.

Him quickly walking out, he has a smile on his face.

"Are you ready?" You question him, irritated.

"Yes." He nods, you opening the door.

-

"Make that turn," you insist, Dan making the turn you had given him.
At the moment you two were looking for the ceremony of the wedding.

You check your phone for the time, through it was useless, considering it was still set to UK time.

"I found it!" Dan shouted, him sprinting out the door to see a large set of a ceremony.

It was large and settled to outside.
Daniel finally stopped running, you catch up to him and hang onto his arm, walking slowly and calmingly to the two empty seats by his father.

"Hey dad," He smiles, giving him a hug.

"Why were you late?" He questioned, anger in his voice. "I told you it was that girl." He whispered, though you were still able to hear him.

"Dad, no, it was my fault, I refused to wake up this morning and refused to go to bed and she-" Daniel was cut off by the start of the music, telling the others to please rise as the bridesmaids are walking out.

You and Daniel stand quickly to blend in with the crowd as more people start to walk out from the corner.

Feeling something dab the front of your dress, you look down realizing it was Daniel looking for a hand to hold.

You take it and rub his palm with your thumb.

With the Here Comes The Bride song begins loudly, the bride being Dans' aunt walks out with a large smile upon her face.