Ch. 47 - Walks & Talks

Photo; old edit of mine

I'm feeling a bit better, but not too bad. I recently saw my mom and she looks so much better than when I last saw her;... your nice comments keep me going and I thank y'all for that.

Anyways,

ENJOY!

Third Person POV.

Waking up to repeated knocks, you sit up quickly.

"I got it!" Dan shouts as he runs across the room in a robe, water dripping from his head curls. Watching him open the door, a lady walks in with a tray of food. "Thank you," you heard him say as the lady left. Daniel turns to you and pushes the rolling tray at the end of the bed. "Morning, sunshine."

"What's up with the hobbit head?" You giggle, scooting up towards the tray.

"Speak for yourself, bed head." He smiles, sitting next to you. "I ordered the classic pancakes, yes?"

"Pancakes? How unoriginal." You smile back, grabbing a plate.
Looking around your surroundings, you notice the second bed was neat with your bags atop of it. "Did you sleep with me?"

"Yeah. You fell asleep quick," he notifies you, cutting his breakfast.

"Did you ever call your dad?"

His eyes widen and he hops off the bed to his phone. Putting it to his ear, you can hear the little murmurs of his father's voice.

"Dad, I-... No, please, you can trust me!... Phil didn't let you know?... I just thought... I do care!... No, it's not her fault- Dad it's not that!... She's the one who reminded me, Dad!..." you heard him bicker with the phone. Sitting at your seat quietly, you stare at your fingers.

Hearing Dan sigh, he hangs up.

"Jesus, fucking, Christ," He mumbles.

"I'm sorry."

"No, babe, I'm sorry," he sits next to you takes your hand. "It's my fault for not remembering."

"Does your dad not trust me?"

"No, no... He doesn't-... it's not your fault. He just needs someone to blame," He sighs, turning to you. "Ready to eat?"

-

"When did you say the actual wedding ceremony was?" You asked. At the moment, you two were getting ready for the day. Make-up, hair, the usual.

Dan takes out his phone and quickly types. "Uhh... Monday." He turns to you and smiles widely. "Two days of walking around and us time!" He leans towards you for a kiss, though, you press on his chest to stop him.

"Woah, there, man whore," you giggle. "If you're talking about sex then I'm taking the next plane back home!" You joke.

"No! Well-... it doesn't have to be about that." He smirks.

"Ew, tú cochino, nasty boy!" You laugh, pulling the collar of his shirt for a peck. "Get your shoes on and maybe we can do that wax museum, yes?"

"Sure, I heard there was a beach near by," Daniel wiggles his eyebrows. You shrug at his newly idea.

"I'm down."

Dan fist-pumps the air and bites his lower lip. "Awe yeah!"

-

"Guess who's back- back- back, back again- gain- gain!" Dan sang as he walked out the hotel. "I bet I can get the cab this time."

"Be my guest."
He walks in front of you and takes out his hand, repeatedly shouting "Taxi!" At the cars flying by.