Ch. 7 - Stage Two

"God, I'm never going to make it! How am I going to do this?" You blow-up in Daniels' face.

It is morning and the announcements are a tad bit late. This is the time to announce who got into the Second Stage.

"You swore. No, you cursed!" Dan says, trying to make it seem worse.

"That's the same thing, jackass."

Boop.

The morning announcements have begun.

"Goooooooood morning! Third day of school, going strong!
Now, some of you actor kids have been waiting for the names of the next round.
Over thirty kids auditioned, and only 25 made it. Listen closely and you may hear your name!"

This is it..

Many students were chosen, but only a few didn't make it.

"Daniel James Howell.."

"Yes!" He throws his fist in the air and you roll your eyes.

"Y/Full/N."

"Yes!" You say, excitedly.

Though, your excitement was ruined after the realization of Marry's name being unheard. At least, you didn't hear any name of "Mary" be called.

"WOOH!" Dan shouts. "That left me on a cliffhanger!"

"I know. I can't believe I made it," you say, excited.

"Congratulations, guys," Mr. Dapper applauds, the bell following closely after.

"See ya later," Dan winks, snapping his fingers.

•TIME SKIP, BROUGHT TO YOU BY; The Dan & Phil Shop! There is nothing
gay-er than two straight guys making shit together!•

"Now, you must be wondering why you're here," the teacher, Sydney, started. "No, you all know you got in. Yay, wooho!" She said, sarcastically.
"Now, there are only five people who didn't make it through, so there are about twenty-five of you here now. Then tomorrow there will be twenty. Then after the Third Stage, there will be either the same amount or less," she explains. "Everyone, stand in a line."

After going into a line, Daniel being first and you being towards the middle, the teacher looks around with the paper of names.

"Daniel Howell," she calls, Dan raising his hand. "You were fantastic! I felt that you were really heartbroken. You are definitely up in the top from greatest acting to least acting."

Dan nods, smiling, and she moved on.

Calling other people's names and commenting. Some people doing awesome, great, good and okay.

Then came you; the last to be commented on.

"Y/N Y/Last/N." You raise your hand.

"Ms. Y/N. Your acting was marvelous but gave out a... surprise." You gulp, everyone else laughing.

"But," she continues. "It was really up there. Great acting. I'm guessing you were so into it that you... improvised your own words," she smirked. "You are up there, just behind Mr. Howell."

"Thank you, ma'am," you say, quietly.

"Okay! Time for partners!"

As she chooses two people to work out a play, you think about what he said about your performance. You still couldn't believe you made it through.