The days of sorrw

Annabel's pov: 

        I got up out of my hay bed . Got ready to go through this pain of thee days.     Scourge my boss, he's so mean and heartless and careless . He won't even let me take a shower! What the heck?!  Ugh better get going befor-        " shrub!!!! We're is the food??? If u don't come down here theirs going to marks on u then befor then ever!!!! U him me girl?!?!"      I sighed a cry a little of how threatening he is .   I go down stairs fix the breakfest. Set the table and push in his chair.      " Will u need anything else grand master?" I say.  He gives me a wirde sign to lean to him.  He whirpers to me " u better keep up the good work , u will be pay 20$ this afternoon. U get out ."  I just walked the room as I obeyed what he said and went to the living room and say " no.... He nevered said that.... No I don't believe it. God why me... Ugh better go do the chores".      I sweep the whole house,  feed his demon dogs and go do the farm chores . I come to the living room to see the master being entertained by some sexy heghog girl. I rolled my eyes. Then I come up to him ask what about he said.               He looked at me and said,"hahahahaha my! U are such a believer! U think I would give  u anything? At all?! Ha! If we the last beings on earth I would rather muder  u and have this chick,* smirking and gazing to her eyes* now go , u  nat!  Your wasting my time."   I go and just feel sorrow .  And close the door and say " I wish I could runaway....."  .      It was 5:00 lock , my break time. I got in to my nicest outfit and go to town were I see people.... Friends..... Food... Nice clothes... I sighed .   I'm poor. Okay..... I way I had friends, my master forbidden me to speak to anyone.    I went to a shop that had some nice clothes but I didn't realize I was in the men's shop.    I'm sooooo tired .... Ugh I could go to sleep.  
    So found a place to sneak and sleep , besides I didn't get no sleep at all. I put suite on and lay in the men's dressing room......
Okay it's really foolish of me.... I feel drunk when I'm that sleepie. Sorry.

                        10 mins Later.............

" hey! Missy! What u doing here?! This is the men's store and DRESSINGS room!!!!!!!" A employee says to me . I get up but apparently.... Since this guy I had no patients with what so ever ..... He drags me to the door and literally kicks me out!      " owe!!!! That hurt! Mmmm " I get up and go the dumpster find some rages to eat..........     I see some of the famous people in town....

  Any Rose
Sonic the hedgehog
Talus the two tailed fox
Silver the hedgehog
Knuckles the echidna
Rogue the bat
Cream the rabbit
Blaze the cat
And faniy that handsome fearless boy.... Shadow the hedgehog. The ultimate life form. I've heard so many things about them .... I feel like if I talked to them I wouldn't be good enough......       I see them look at me. It's shadow!!! Oh no...  He gives me a wirde wave and silver yells at me . I get fritain and run behind the trash can.              

       Shadow 's pov   I see that brown cat run to the trash because of this stupid heghog.  " silver now look! She scared now ! ".        " what! I only said ~hello lovely lady I hope u have a nice day~. That's all I said!  Well at least she didn't say bloody muder " trying to be bright and still has his stupid annoying voice.    Ugh god kill me.           We walk to the faker 's house to hang out and befor I go in ,I look back at that girl walking across the street without looking and going to that grand mansion. I feel sorry for her..... Well at least she finds hope .... Right?      I shake my head and say" whatever ".        I hear any calling , so I go in and see them playing a bored game....... Hmp I would rather play chess then this crap.    I play with them anyway since they beg the crap out of me.                      

Annabel' s pov:

I return home see in that the master all ready went to bed. Man he's so wirde I wondered.    I  sneak in to his bath a take a bath and get in to my night gown and cuddle with me third pillow and dream of my freedom that will be reality real soon.......