A happy ending, happy ever after.

The sun was shining though the window, making a cute morning picture ,if u could picture frame it.
Annabel woke up . She had her breakfest and some water an coffee with it. Shadow had to go to the flower store to get some flowers for Annabel. Sonic and gang , the uasal. But they wore ashamed of what they did and said. They wanted to apologize to shadow and Annabel of what they said to them. But sonic and Amy were now datting. Silver and blaze wore too. So yeah things has changed since the four people left the gourp.

Annabel was reading a book until shadow had enter the room. " morning beautiful... I got you some flowers." Shadow said as he set them in the glass flower vace. Annabel smiled at shadow. " thanks for the flowers shadow." Annabel said.

"your welcome, I thought it would add a little color to your day , babe." Shadow said. Shadow sat down on the chair . " hey Annabel, do u like your new job I got u?" " yeah I do. It's really cool shadow, I fanilly get to do something exciting and cool. ".

"I'm glad u like it babe, I can't wait till u get out of the hospital. ".

"me too. I miss sonic and the others." " why? They wore jerks to u and me. ". " yeah but I know I made them jealous and apparently u too tho. I hoped we all we become friends again ... One day you tho , mm oh well at least I got u and the other two." " me too babe. Hey do want me to bring Chinese tonight to u and us have for dinner?"
" so like a date?? ". " yeah in a way tho but I wanted to go on a date with u ... Some how so I thought we could do this." " oh uh okay ... Well it's seems awkward to me cause u know I am in a hospital an all..... ".      

"I don't really care if we are eating  in a hospital or not ,babe , I just want to be u .. Okay?"                " okay... Thanks " Annabel smiled at shadow.         Shadow got up and told Annabel that he was gonna go and later he was going to bring the dinner for them to have dinner together.                    
        Shadow went to go to the meat shop for his pet bear.   As he was waiting in line to pay his chug of meat he was holding he saw sonic.      Sonic was looking at the meat section then he trun around and saw shadow. He decided to go up to him and apologize for he and his friends had treated them .              " hey shadow, how u and Annabel been?"   Shadow was surprised to see sonic here and wondered why he was here but he decided to anersw his question.     " hi faker, I'm fine. A week ago Annabel got kinnaped by the idoti , I had to rescue her. She's now in the hospital. ".          Sonic felt sorry for was not thier to help his friend because of his careless actions .      " shadow... That's awful that happen to your girlfriend, Annabel.    I'm sorry about what happen to the last hang out . I'm sorry how we treated you , and that I ticked u off cause I was laying eyes on your girl."               Shadow felt better that he had said his apologizes to him . He smirked tho.       " what's so funny?" 
" nothing.... Tho.  My girlfriend got u two together...... U and Amy?"      " yeah.... She did of that and that kiss of that game we wore playing.... Yeah she got us real close. But I realize how I truly loved Amy an cared about her.   "
Hey got to pay this so my bear doesn't eat me."           " wait..... U have a pet bear.... " sonic got a scared look now.    " heh .. U didn't know that did you ?   Well maybe next time if any of u idiots don't lay eyes on my love  , I ll spear your lives of my bear. ".     " okay shadow.... I swear I won't lay a eyes on her.  I ll make sure silver doesn't do it ether . What about Annabel?"       Shadow just smiled down on that one.        

"sonic don't worry about that one ....that's my job to make sure she won't flirt with other guys..."            "  okay shadow that's good . Hey do guys want to hang with us sometime?"        " um sure. Annabel would like that. She's been missing u guys . "       " we miss her too. Amy and blaze are sorry to of what they said about her too. Hey I got to go ".         " one thing ... Why are u here?"                " Amy is teaching me how to cook so we are having ham and mash potatoes tonight."      "Oh that's nice. Bye faker".         Sonic went back to what he was doing . Shadow paid the meat and went back  to his house.   
               After a hour or two he went to go to get the food and went to  the hospital we're annbel was.         Shadow walk in the room and said " I saw the faker at the meat shop. He said his apologizes to me about what happen at the hang out."            Shadow sat down in the chair and gave the noodles to Annabel.  " I didn't know what u like so I got you some noodles . ".        " it's fine , I knew sonic would apologize. And the others."   Annabel smiled down  . She was happy that her friends weren't mad at them anymore.    " oh and sonic invited us to hang out with them again . I'm happy that faker had some good sense in him self of apologizing to me but still want them to apologize to u in person."     Shadow said.                  " shadow it's okay... I forgive them .... This is really good. Thanks babe for doing this . ".      " no problem besides I wanted to do this.   ".   
          After they ate thier dinner shadow and Annabel talked some more about other stuff. After a while shadow got up and clean up his and Annabel 's mess.  " I love you shadow."   " I love you too Annabel."      They kissed then shadow left the hospital and went to his house.        After a couple weeks or so  Annabel 's ankle healed an she got out of the hospital.   Shadow decided to live with Annabel.   The bear and fox got along fairly well.     And then one day shadow and Annabel decided to take sonic inventation an go to the hang out.

       When shadow and Annabel arrived . They walked through the door and saw Amy and blaze talking , sonic and the other guys talking and tails, silver , an cream having unique conservation.       Sonic saw them an went over to them.   "  hey Annabel , I hope you have been feeling a lot better. I'm sorry .  ".      Annabel smiled of glad seeing them.   " it's okay , I forgive you sonic besides , friends forgive each other."        " thanks Annabel I prescation ate it.  Sorry I was a real jerk an a fool."                  Shadow said " yeahhh faker u wore."          Annabel " shadow! He's saying his sorries. Don't say that to him."         Annabel trun back to sonic .    " ugh fine whatever." Shadow said . Shadow went to go chat with knuckles.         Sonic told Annabel he was gonna go agreavaited the life of shadow....... Lol I think that shadow, silver , and sonic are like a great comedy. Like the three stooges..... Hey thier like that!!! Yeah!   Oh sorry let's get back to the story.            

       Annabel giggled then she went to see Amy and blaze .    " hey Amy, hey blaze."   Annabel said.   Amy hugged Annabel an seem a little upset . Amy said " Annabel I'm really sorry I said those things to u and kicked u out of the gourp. I'm sorry I hope u can forgive me an we can still be friends."     
   Amy let go of Annabel and went to blaze .    Blaze said " I'm sorry to Annabel, I still want to be your friend too. I hope we can have a better start."   
  Annabel say " I forgive both of u. Me too blaze and I enjoy having u guys as my friends and the other guys". She smiled.                 

So our friends wore happy And our love birds too. So shadow and Annabel lived happy ever after.................... The end.