Its what i didnt expect.

Shadow pov .

It's been a week since I've plan ask rogue out and I'm hopping it will go well. That girl at that ally....... "She's kinda of cute..... But I don't think she would be my type.... Hmp whatever....

I'm gonna go to my friend 's house .
He's pretty rich and a slick guy tho .

I see his mansion an I come up to the door and knock. " hello? Anyone on the other side??" I said. Not a word. He doesn't do this..... " annu ! Get that door!!! Immediately!" I heard a yelling . And then a cash. What the heck is going on in their???

The door fanilly open. It's the girl I saw.

Annabel ' s pov.

I get yelled at my boss. I come as soon as I came I trip right in front of him . !! " master forgive, I'm clumsy as a tutler." Scourge all of a sudden throws a vace at me and he miss , thankfully........ I go to the door feeling scared to death of what just happen. I open it and see him..... Shadow.

*Normal pod.*

Shadow stared in shock of seeing the girl in the same rages and smelled completely grossed . He cough of the smell. Annabel avoid his reaction and said " sir, are u here to see master scourge?" " yes I am , do u know we're he is?" " yes follow me, ". They went in to the fire place room , were the master was reading one of the books world war 2 . " master u have a visitor...." Annabel went out of the room and go fix some tea an cookies for the two gentlemen.         " scourge , how u doing with your book business?"  Shadow asked .   " fine , fine, you?"        "the usual, I saw a girl at the ally day two ago.... I was with sonic and all" .     " oh that's my maiden, Annabel , she's such a drag of things ...  But hey she has good taste of food tho..."    " so you ll let her eat with u?"   " no. Why would I do that? She's nothing but a slave shadow....."      " oh um okay".      A slave? Maids and butler are not slaves... What helk scourge.            Annbel  came in with the sugar and chocolate chips cookies and tea. She sat the table on the small table and had a cup of tea to scourge.  
   " here you go sir scourge, and here is your tea sir ."       Annabel  stood between the two gentlemen that was sitting and almost finshing their discussion.  " slave! Of sort ! Go see if  the invitation letters return! Now ! " scourge said.    Annabel couldn't take it 
With the yelling her master ... So she asked kindly and only this once,". Sir master, may I ask you a favor? Just this once? I will not speak one word of this ever again,-".   " go on Annabel say it...." Scourge said being annoyed.   " can you stop yelling at me and stop with your mean attuide with me? I don't like it at all , it's very unpleasant for a gentleman to speak to any lady like that, besides .... If I wore one of those ladies at your parties I wouldn't come any of your parties for what words you use in that toun."     Scourge was angry and shocked of what words and confidence she used.    He got up and said to her," Annabel the cat  , I do not care of  how I treat you , I see that u took a stand of these actions of mine..... I'm not surprised... I knew u had something of what I didn't and everything, but no I will not stop of what I'm doing ! U should be lucky that I resused u form those thieves and took u in and gave u a home..... Now go to those letters now!! And no meal this evening at all! Your be sleeping in woods were those wild wolfs are!"    Scourge said angryly and took a breath of fresh air and said to his fellow friend," shadow I apologize for my maiden 's  attuide of what u seen.... Do u need anything?"         Shadow was showing on the outside he was very fine but on the inside he was amazed of that girl's courage to scourge.      And was mad at scourge but never the less continue to respect his friend.     " no scourge I don't need anything right now but thank you. I am going to go now . Thank you for the tea , very nice."   Shadow left the house and looked and saw what scourge said to the maiden. The same girl that he saw at the ally and now.      Shadow sigh at the sight and just walked to his house .                
  Shadow was very close to his house and then he looked to his left and saw rouge with ..knuckles?    (Wirde  but whatever... She wouldn't be in to him... Right?  Right! Right! )he thought.      He came to the two and came to rouge . " hey shadow, how's your day? "    " fine I guess..    I ll been meaning to ask you something for a long while.... "  " what is it? ".  Rouge looked at knuckles, rouge gave nervous look but trun it back to normal and she looked up shadow , !!! " shadow? Why u so close to me ?"      " I just wa... love you rouge , will go out with me? " shadow asked suddenly .     

  Rogue took a step back, sigh and looked at him and said," shadow I'm sorry , I don't like you in that way .. I'm dating knuckles ".   Shadow looked shocked ,and dispointed.   " okay, I hope two have a nice life together.."  Shadow walked away.           " shadow! Wait! " rouge tried to stop him but it was no use . Shadow was heart broken of  rouge chooseing knuckles and not him.    Rouge and kunckles went back doing what they wore doing or whatever...   Shadow walked to his house and went back to his back yard and practice shooting and use his new gun.  (move on starting now. You  tried, you fail... But ugh..)    Shadow went inside and went to bed.            

Annabel's pov    I get push outside and drag in to the most deepest part of the forest .   " scourge!!!! Don't do this! Don't leave me out here!! Your so awful! Ugh!  ".   Scourge smirked " you literally embassered me , I'm getting u back missy....  So injoy being out in the cold!! Hahahahahaa!"  Scourge said evilly and apparently injoy  his time.   He ran away befor I can say anything else.       Great! Well I can run away.... Yeah that's it!  Okay um okay Annabel make weapons and tairn..... Oh yeah winter.... 🙁🙄🤔 okay make fire too....     Let's get to work!!!