Hang out and love funny

They came back to the gang and sonic wine and said" what took u two so long...... Ugh I had to deal with Amy Rose.... " " hey! I'm not that bad it's just u alawsy won the checkers game..hmp!" " well sorry .. Ugh ." Suddenly shadow sneak chaos control all of us to go to sonic house . " what the heck just happened! " I didn't know that I was on shadow in bride style. !!! *Blush*. Shadow knew what he done and he done it on purpose. " shadow! Uh why u holding me? Mm ". " uh sorry ... I thought u needed a left.." Shadow sat me down and I felt been watched and it was every one.

Shadow' s pov. I sat Annabel down . I've feel watched. Wait minute.... I look up and I see every staring at both of us. " what? What u guys staring at ?" Amy says " one , you Radomly teleport us to my AWSOME sonic house, two. U had Annabel in bride style! Soooo adorable!!! ". Sliver says" same here Amy. Annabel do want to play truth or dare? Me and the gang wore thinking of it."
Normal Pov.
I say " yeah sure ! That's my favorite game!" Knuckles says " cool, now let's get started." Rouge says " I'll go first, cream truth or dare ?" Cream says " truth." " do you like tails?" Tails looks away and cream looks down . Annabel had to smile. She thought this in her head: they look so cute together!!! Awwww they should date. Cream said " well I don't know .. Um okay . Sonic truth or dare?" Sonic said " dare me!" Cream giggled " okay mr. Sonic . I dare you to kiss Amy." Sonic got wide eyed and he looked at Amy and Amy said " I'm waiting my love. ". Amy went close to sonic and they kissed . Sonic quily got away from Amy and went to another and he blushed like crazy. Sonic never thought he would liked that kiss from Amy. Sonic thought wow... I liked that kiss.... I never knew Amy was a good kisser... I can't believe this but .... I think I like Amy Rose .... After all...

After sonic big monment of his life and all he went back to the room and saw Annabel  the word "Boom" on her forehead.. What? Boom  on Annabel.. Uh oh ... The cuties game!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok ok ok sorry let's get back the to the story.          So sonic sat besides Amy and hold her hand. Amy was shocked by this but she let it continue. She like it a lot.           Sonic asked shadow " hey shadow... Why dose Annabel has that word on her head?"        " it's because silver the "" stupid idoti.. Wanted her to be with HIM.. And so while she took a litte cat nap ,after we took  a break of the  game he wrote that  on her..... Poor thing she's gonna get a head ache after that.."      " oh that's nice ... U care about her.."   " Faker, no I don't she's just a girl with a dull life and all ... She--".     "Im not what! Shadow..... " Annabel heard the whole thing and was hurt of what shadow said . She stood up and tears rolling down her eyes... And said " Shadow! I thought u wore a nice guy to be with and a friend! Everyone, including us wore having great time until u said those words about me! Shadow do have no heart or good mind for anybody? Well that's new to your life...... I'm sorry guys ... I have To go home now"  .    Annabel left everyone was   dead quiet after that and shadow looked down said to himself " what   have I done .... I I so stupid....... ". (Shadow! What a idiot! She gave u a great chance and u had to let out your careless out ... She was right beside u! Beside you!!!!!! God..) He got up and went home. Everyone else ,...well they went to thier homes too and so on all.                  

Can Annabel and shadow come back together??? Who knows!   Or will the scourge tear them down to beyond death and thier fears for each other?      Find out! In the next chapter of the story!!!🤗😛🙃🙂🗝🗝🗝