Will love come back to annabel? Will shadow save her?

Annabel 's pov.          

I'm running Down the street of the town. I can't believe he said that. Okay if it was a ioponi of me from him and all okay that's fine as long u say it in a respectful way ...... Shadow I was giving u a chance I wanted to get to know you..... Maybe fall in love with you... No. I hope oppy didn't go to my old boss house again and attack him for the second time like he did in Christmas.... Off! Man that was something.. Funny too but man thank god scourge missed of him shooting him.                     

               Annabel trip ,when she was right about to her house .  She cryed and she felt rage and sorrow of everything ,she met an went though . Lucky she saw her darling fox come to resuse!!!      Oppy ran to her and licked. Her boo boo.    She helped her up and they walked to the house. She went inside saw her house a total wrecked, shockingly she stared.      " oppy! Did u do this?! ".    The fox looked at her funny.     " that's right! U would only mess up my room ... But who would do this? Please don't tell I'm not being hunt down... Please... ".     Annabel straight up the living room which was right beside the kitchen and sat down . She trun on the tv, and saw the new caster saying that the local business man had his runaway , well really he said this."  My! What a shock the slaves of  aokville is going on a rebellion on us! Well mr. Green what would u have to say for this?"     Mr. Green was scourge. Okay u got the picture let's move on.......        " well! Uh..  This awful! We must search every last one of them! When we do , we will put a great security on them ... Maybe raise thier money payment..? But we must have them back ... I need Annabel my beautiful slave.."        Annabel looked shocked and ariited an pretty much mad u could say too. She threw her wood sharp stick at the tv to let her agrny go away of shadow her crush love, scourge her nightmare of horr an enemy. And just to try to not runaway..........        Oppy didn't like this.. So he came up to her and said in not animals words". Annabel! Why u so mad?  First that kind AWSOME black shadow made u shadow , right? Right ! He likes u and just because of some words get in the way doesn't mean u need to be like that! What if he gets muder or something?! It could alawsy be worse! But apparently u do care about him! Hmp.." The fox got off of Annabel and went to the kitchen eating all the meat they had. Lol.         

     Annabel was thinking about what her fox said. She went to her room and saw scourge. !!! * she had ice powers but scourge secretly had fire powers so it was no use. She knew that to mad still very angry at him and was beginning to calm down until she saw him.     " u!!!! What helk are u doing?! U fool! "    Scourge got off of her bed and walked over to her. " well I just happen to saw u two out and all so I decided to have a little  vist..... My you look sexy thier..."      Annabel growled and punch scourge the kick him in the chilldogs. Then got her wood sorwd that she made and got it one inch below his chin .   " Get out now!!!! U have some nerve showing your face after what u done! To me ! I never done anything to u ! I gave mercy upon u and u threw it away! ".  Annabel said in tears with rage she didn't care if she was over racting she had every right to be of what is now.    

         Scourge forgot her horr of her rage but he was more fear of shadow of anything, he didn't know what u did two those...... The last thing he needed was to be muder by shadow...       Scourge is friends with shadow because they get along fairly well besides scourge likes shadow as a friend but he knows the reality of possibles of his future.......         

       Scourge gulp of  fear and foolishness of what he did and underreastdidmated Annabel capitalisty.              Annabel said these words to him. " scourge the hedgehog, u owe me a apologized to the slaves and to me.... U have no idea what is it like for us to be in this mess of yours... Your nothing but a fool scourge... If u want to be a good man go change your life if not I rather Muder u in helk as strong beyond helk of my life .... Now go."                      

                    Scourge still had what he had in him and he was not going to be push off his fame and fortune of a slave like Annabel .    Scourge was at his house and set a plan to get every slave and confidence the owners that they bad. The most he wanted was Reavange!!!!! On Annabel . He didn't want Annabel to spread what he really was and so he plan to muder her and make it look like it was a car accident and everything.                        

             Annabel cried till she fell asleep. She was in her room sleeping.         The fox clean up the house and locked all the windows and the front and back door.                    Shadow was walking and forgot we're his house was, completely.     So he saw the wooden house were Annabel lived, he had the courage and guts to apologize to her now after hours of talking to himself. And walking apparently.....             Shadow came up to the door and knocked.    " arf!!! Arf! Arf!"    " scourge your going to die! If that's u!!! ".      Shadow chuckles at how Annabel was angry or mad at anything really ... He thought it was cute of her.   He unlock the door with a piece of very thin small metal.  " Annabel-!!" The fox pounce on him before he could even finish what he was saying .     " oppy! It's me shadow! Fox get off! ".     " well .. Okay. I thought it was scourge, he abudeonted her and she literally threatened him ,never mess with women, ever."   The fox hoped off of shadow , shadow was stun by what the fox said to him about Annabel. He thinking for her to join gun. They would love having her on the team.   

But that didn't matter right now , right was getting her heart fix and for those two love birds to be together, obviously......                            The fox lead shadow to her room. It was like minnight right now, shadow saw Annabel asleep with her wooden weapon with her . Shadow smirked at the sight of that and he had to chulcke too.             He went to her and sat on her bed .      Annabel woke by the sound. Annabel saw , at the same time she was angry at him ,but missed him for thier was fear in her eyes like someone was going to take life away but trying be brave.         She hugged shadow and was trying not to be too emotional around him ,she didn't want to be embarrassed .       She let go and got away from him a little.    " Annabel... At the hang out , it was a stupid accident of me saying that I was foolish for doing that.   I hope you can forgive of what I done ...... Annabel, your brave , gergous, and beautiful. I never seen a girl got the never to say strong and wise words to pseron."    Shadow said. He was afraid she would never forgive .    Annabel still had fear in her heart not shadow. No! It was scourge. Annabel hugged him dearly, then kissed him passionly. 
    Shadow was relieved by her response. He kissed her passionly too.  

      Shadow let go of it. " Annabel are u okay? Did he do anything to u?"    " no but I felt has if  he do something of me but I stay calm focus as good I can and threatened him, "     " oh well that's nice.......  I'm pourd of u. I could use u to not let me annoyed of silver and sonic."   " cool, uh shadow we have a problem."   " what is it?"  " u know the slaves and all of runaways right?"   " yeah , I don't think thier should be any slaves anyway."  " thanks , scourge is going to try to have the way to was but worst,  to be honest here I just think we should kill scourge for the helk of it."    " yeah I agree I don't care if he's my friend or not."     " okay right now I'm tried and u stalted me while I was sleep ."  " sorry Annabel, um ugh same "     

Annabel crawled in bed not expecting shadow go with her.  But as she was about to fall sleep shadow crawled in and got very close to her . He purred . She's giggles and smiled. Then they fell asleep.