Scourge 's Revange... Part one.

Scourge was at his house with some men he hired to do the job with him .
He told them what to do and when to do it. And that was set on that night... Of some kind of stupid celebration.   
             It was night time , Annabel had a full day of having a blast of hanging out with her boyfriend; shadow. Her friends. And just tried out her new job her boyfriend had her to be in . It was pretty AWSOME!! For her!!     So yeah what could get better of this whole week?!    Mmm nothing really........ But she was exhausted of the week.      She went to her house .         Annabel pov.   I open the door and I saw that my house a trash , more worst then the last time and my pet fox was in the cage ... No it was a toy one .. They took him somewhere... No!!! I got grabed and tied up and a blind folded and covered up my mouth and slace stab they done me. And then knock me out.
             Normal pod. They took Annabel to scourge mansion. A lot of bad things has been happening to scourge lately cause of the slave that's been free and that has thier own rights.
He was going to put ALL the blame..... ALL the revange on Annabel of everything.... They had her tide up . They were going to have in her underwear but scourge was just so annoyed by that tho.... He's done it to her in the past but that was when she worked for him on full time and everything. They on a chair in his office. They whipped her and whiped her hard on the back. It hurt a lot to her.... She screamed. " ahhhhhh! Stop it please!!! Please!! Scourge I ll do anything! For u!!! Please just stop!! ". Annabel said in pain and suffering tho.
Scourge didn't care about her
anymore at all of anything...............................

To be continue............................