Scourge revange part 2

After all the physical trocher on Annabel... Scourge called it a break for Annabel. The body guard took her in to his room.
Scourge room?!?? Whaaaaaat? No this can't be right.              So Annabel had a white regular dress on but with long cut on her body . She was weak .. Almost about to fall to the gourd until she got a grip on the bed. She slept but something was going to happen it won't be pretty ether.......                 
           Shadow pov. It's been two hours since our night out with rouge and knuckles.    I don't what's Annabel doing but it's awful quite around her negibor hood.    It's never like that.   I live across her of the raod. She uasaly calls me and invite me over.    Hmp... The fox hasn't been out at all in the last 3 or 4 hours... Good godly!!      I'm inside my house staring out my big window  .     I'm gonna go take a look over thier.      
        I walk across the street.  Open her door and I see everything destroyed. Her fox ... I think that's a toy like fox is in the cage.
What in the world happen here.....      I walk around the house to investigate it.   Thiers been a kinnaped.     No...... That sunne of a fool.. He's gonna die.    
     Since apparently the everyone thinks I'm a idiot of some sort... Jack$&$.... Ugh.                            
                 Annabel 's pov.      Oh god!! He's inzane! More then a raper of anything but this?! This is inzane he gonna kill me ??????  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no I can't die now !!!! No ! No ! No ! I got shadow! My life! My friends! Ughhhhhhhhh.       Why me....  

       I'm laying down on the bed staring at the celling ising what next horr of this ..... How should I say it... Reavange....  You know what's funny... It's too obvious that stupid, green , snop of all spoiled moronals I had to be trocher by thus foolish idoti!!!!!! God can I just shadow now!!!!     
      Annabel was in mad sad and lost hope of this . She began to cry of feeling like she was really going to die all because of being a slave and meeting scourge.         Now it was to shadow and rouge , knuckles to save her.         An hour later..........          * sorry guys I'm going to be lazy with next bad thing that Annabel is gonna face to , bad romance.   Yeah gross  okay! Let's get back to the story....*. The door slam open all of sudden and it was scourge him self. Apparently.... To make up for his incident..... He decided to trick love her. No he didn't care about it what he done. He had a nice long black robe. Some pasta. Wine and a color. * Anything but that dog color........ *. Annabel thought. " well.... My lovely darling how we doing tonight... Huh? Well your baby brought something for u!" Scourge Said a bit drunk but normal. Annabel was very irritating and mad , scared at the same time. She dryed up her tears and got up. She said" what do u want monster...." " well I just thought u needed something to eat or have....." " that's the very last thing u will do to me u fool!" She said as getting under the bed sheets and going at the end of the bed. " well... U are going to miss out because I fixed the one u loved and begged me to let u have one taste of.." " grrrrrrraaaa! Go away u monster I am not going to die here!" " find since u wote come I will come to u..." Scourge set the food and stuff down on the floor. Went under and try to get Annabel out to be with him.

Shadow pov's. I teleport to rouge and knuckles place. " will u guys quite you smogu already.... ". Rouge and knuckles wore making out they stop when they heard shadow ' s voice. " aww dude! Really ? U had to interrupt? How rude..." Knuckles said .

"knuckles I am having a serious chirstiest right now... Rouge I know your guys help to save Annabel. She's been kinnaped by scourge." " alright shadow will help u. I take the back lead knuckles will take the front and u can go beat the hell out of that nom scull." " great plan rouge , now come on.. I need to save her befor it's to late.." Shadow said with great worried and pain .

" stop!!! Ahhhh let go of me scourge u do-". Annabel was cut off when scourge fanilly got Annabel her in his arms. " scourge u won't get away with this if it's the last thing shadow and I will do to u!" " babe chill... Your in cuipds land....... Now here drink some wine my darling u may like it.." Scourge gave her a little space and scourge hand her a glass of wine . Annabel gulp it up quickly and Annabel then suddenly smak the helk out of then got off the bed, ran to the door and yelled " help! Help! Help! Please someone save me!!! ". Scourge ponced on her and said" your not going anywhere till the last words of life!!" Scourge began hurting , hitting , her survely. Screamed and fight back .                      

To be continued................