Saving annbel

Shadow , rouge , knuckles done the plan .           " shadow! Go find Annabel! Don't worry about us! Go!" Rouge said while being sorrded by three men and fighting .       " got it! "  shadow said . Shadow charged to scourge froom being blacked by a lot of men. He used his fighting moves on them . When he was fanilly up thier he knock the door across the room . Which the door was broke.    " shadow!!! " Annabel yelled at him trying to get out of the arms of scourge.       " Annabel! I'm comming!"  Shadow ran and forced kick scourge away from Annabel.         Annabel stood up and got in to shadow arms and cryed a little of missing him so much.   " shadow he tried to kill me..... I've missed u and I knew u would  come.. ". Annabel was so exhausted and weak that she past out. She had a broken ankle . Scourge got up and said " see I told u she's a wrothless weakened..... "  shadow was angry.       Shadow set her down very gently on the gourd were it was save.            " u really are something aren't u.... U mess with innconet people, then your reputation, her!!! Now me...... * chuckles a little but stop seriously *.   You are gonna die tonight and go to hell harder then anybody's gone befor..... I never called u as any friend, he'll of shitty bitch like you scourge."             " same here bitch . I wanted her dead ever since I saw her....." Smirks*.            Shadow ran and done a kick punch on him and then scourge slide jump kick on him .         

        * after the fight , scourge was totally dead.*.            Shadow got up from the gournd and knew that green slim of shit was dead.     He walked to Annabel, which rouge and knuckles was trying thier best to care her.      " she isn't looking to good shadow."     Knuckles said with concern in his voice.        " we need to get her to the hospital." Rouge said.        " okay guys. Thanks guys.   Give her to me. ".     

    To be continued..............

I hope u guys are injoying the story . I plan to make more. U guys can give me any ideas u want for this kind of fanfiction of mine.     So thanks for reading it! 😋🤓🙃