She went by the name Cloud. That was her stage name. Of coarse she did live performances for crowds of thousands of fans but she always wore some kind of cover for her face. Rainbow also had a hood to cover her hair. She was a mystery celebrity.

Only her parents knew..... before they had died. They had been in charge of Rainboom industries. A large recording company.

Somehow, Applejack was not able to find out. Though she was a fan of Cloud, she had never seen her face. Good. Rainbow didn't want her to get involved of the chaos of being famous. So Applejack didn't know and most likely, never will.

Rainbow nodded her head as the song started, tapping her foot. Rainbow danced around as she sang the words.
The dough was on the cookie sheet. Rainbow finished the song and smiled.

"Ah didn't know you listen ta Cloud".

Rainbow nearly dropped the tray. She spun around. Applejack stood in the doorway smiling. Rainbow laughed nervously.

"Yeah. I listen to Cloud every now and then. I don't think she's that great".

Applejack's mouth fell open in shock.

"Not that great?. She's amazing. The best singer in Equestria".

Rainbow felt her face heat up. She turned back around, hoping Applejack didn't notice. She knelt down and put the tray into the oven. Rainbow shut the door and stood up. She turned around smiling.

"Well. In that case. Don't you have a friend that likes Cloud too??", she asked.

Applejack nodded. "Why??".

Rainbow smirked. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out two tickets. Applejack gasped. Taking them, she looked at them. They were concert tickets. Front row!!. She smiled and hugged Rainbow Dash excitedly.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much!!. You're the best baby".

Rainbow smiled. She looked up at Applejack. "No problem".

"How did you get these??", Applejack asked.

Rainbow giggled. "Let's just say I know people".

Applejack smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"You're the best. You really are".

Applejack backed away. "Ah'm gunna tell Sunset. Love you".

Applejack walked out of the room. Rainbow smiled.

"Love you too".
-------------------------------

The arena was full, everything ready. Rainbow was jittery with nerves. She felt the adrenaline coasting through her body. She jogged in place.

The teen looked at herself in the mirror. She did singing exercises and relaxing exercises. She was super, just like before any performance.

The door to her dressing room opened. Her manager poked his head in.

"Come on", he said smiling. "It's time".

Rainbow grabbed her mask off her dresser. She turned and walked out. The two walked through the studio. Rainbow had hair stylists fixing up her hair. Wardrobe people adjusting her clothes and putting last minute accessories like a bracelet or taking her earrings off.

She had makeup. They all knew her plan tonight and they wanted her to look her best.

Her mask was put on and tied. Rainbow blinked a few times. She could see everything around her clearly. She was handed a microphone.