Chapter 18

There they were, on the beach, one shed of all royal attire and the other writhing against the moist and loose sand.

Sonic didn't know how it happened. One minute, they were walking on the beach and the next his mind went blank. Apparently, Sonic's Vampiric instincts took control and decided to break out in the manner of mating with Shadow.

With his back arching into the darker body above him, Sonic the Hedgehog groaned loudly, quickly raking his sharp claws through raven fur. With a sharp bite to his ear, the blue male's eyes rolled back, another gasp forcing its way out his open mouth. Within seconds, Sonic was purring, opening his legs for the other male. The grinding that soon followed was maddening, and he found that he only wanted more of it, so he ground his hips upward, smashing against dark fur.

Shadow let a deep groan escape his lips from that harsh grind, clawing his fingertips down his queen's curvaceous figure, enjoying not only the heat emanating from him but the way that his blue fur parted so his claws could graze bare skin. Speaking of the blue fur, taking mental note of it, the sudden urge to taste not only that pelt but taste the moist skin became unbearable, so he gave into his lust.

A harsh gasp of surprise escaped Sonic as he feels a pair of fangs not only tunnel into his groomed pelt, but pierce his skin as well. And yet, somehow, Sonic let out a pleasurable moan, urging Shadow to go on.

With more nips and bites, Sonic's pelt had a few darken patches of red, along with Shadow's tan muzzle. Emerald eyes quickly lost sight of them as the other's muzzle clashed with his, lips thirsting for a dance. Sonic gave the Alpha what he wanted, returning the rough kiss along with an occasional nip of his own.

Seeing those beloved emeralds hidden behind blue lids, Shadow closes his own eyes. A haughty lust filled him as he allowed his hands to venture their way down Sonic's slim body, passing over peach stomach fur, down azure hips and firm thighs. Raven hands find their target, fingers lacing around the throbbing member only to grab with strong hands. The sensation shot through the blue hero as his erection was squeezed, his breath hitching as his body tensed. Shadow took full advantage of the gasp that emanated from his mate, thrusting his tongue into the youth's mouth.

Sonic nearly climaxed right then and there as his virgin body was touched in such a way. A throaty groan erupted from the blue male as his length his tugged at, the tight hold his husband had started at the base of his cock, working its way slowly up his length. Heat flushed to the blue hedgehog's cheeks as each of his sounds of pleasure were transferred into Shadow's mouth, muffling them to the beach around them. A shudder ran down his body as that red streaked hand stopped at the tip of his length, teasing the head. The way that his king let his thumb slid over the head, moving up and down the slit, even letting his claws traced their way around the shaft nearly caused Sonic to come.

Not wanting to get more than he wanted to hear, the raven furred vampire moved his lips away from his mate to his neck, nipping and suckling the tender flesh there, his tongue lapping over the bite mark that claimed him as his wife. Feeling the cockhead swell in his grasp, he moved his hands away from the head, down the shaft to prevent Sonic from coming so soon. From under his moving hand, Shadow picked up on every shudder that claimed his queen, ears picking up on not only moans but fingers clawing at the warm sand. With each pump to Sonic's length, charcoal fingers collected the clear fluid that had leaked out of the blue hedgehog's arousal. Once the king believed that his fingers were wet enough, his claws traveled to a new destination.

"Ah!!" came a sharp cry of surprise from Sonic as his entrance was rubbed at, now realizing how far the older male planned on going. With wide worried eyes, Sonic looks up at Shadow, unsure of what was to come.