Chapter 108

Sarah's POV

Pretend it's still New Years

After trying on a million and one dresses I finally decided on a sleek black dress that hugged my body in all the right placed and showed a Little to much clevage, but it was new years so it's alright. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out, not daring to look at the price tag. I peeked through one eye and saw to many zeros for me.

"Michael I have to put this one back to it costs to much." I said, walking out of the dressing room, showing him the dress.

"Holy-

He couldn't even finish his sentance. As soon as he turned around and saw the dress I was in, And the look in his eye, I knew we weren't leaving here without this dress.

" No your getting that one I don't care how much that's worth a million just to see you in it once.

"Alright fine." I sighed going back into the dressing room to change back into my clothes.

We went up to the register to pay for the dress and I closed my eyes as Michael swiped his card and signed.

"That dress is freaking beautiful." He said, wrapping one arm around me waist. Of course paparazzi came around the corner and followed us, but I was used to it. They were just trying to make a living, they had families to.

"Thanks." I laughed kissing him on the cheek.

It was 9 o clock p.m. And it was time to decide where we were going for new years. To the club? Or to the more classy party. I personally wanted to go to the club, it was more my scene.

"Michael we should go to the club with Tom baby." I suggested while putting on my earrings.

"No." He just flat out said no.

"No? why not?"

"Because, knowing him it's some secret warehouse with a lot of skanks and hoes and estorgen filled teenagers with scandoulous sex in the bathrooms!"

"Knowing him? Michael you don't know him at all. And plus even if it's like that it'll be soooo fun."

"Since when have you wanted to have scandolous sex in a bathroom!?" Michael snapped.

"Never. And I still don't want to?"

"Well it sure sounds like you do." he snapped once again.

"What the hell is your problem?! You've been acting like a jerk off most of the time we've been here!?"

"Tom! Hes the problem!" he shouted "I know what goes through his head when he looks at you because the same damn thoughts passed through my mind!! He wants you Sarah and I don't know what to do about it!"

The smart remark I had on the tip of my tounge slid away....... He had just admitted to me he was jealous... And scared.

"Michael you don't have to be afraid of me going to him. I'm not in love with him, I'm in love with you." I kissed him softly.

" Thank you baby." he whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"For what?" I laughed.

"For knowing exactly what to say to remind me you love me."

We had ultimatley decided to go to the club with Tom, it was more our scene then a grown up party. It was 10 and the new years bash started at 10:30. Tom was driving us there and his driving well let's say it was a step below horrible. He almost got us killed twice before we made it.

"Were here folks, safe and sound." Tom said, stepping out of the car and slamming the door behind him.

"Yea safe maybe not sound." Michael mumbled.

"Lighten up baby." I whispered as we headed to the enterance. Even though the party hadn't really started the music was already thumping, the vibrations shaking the building. Hell yeah! But the line was super long. We moved to take our place at the back but Michael pulled me to the front.

"Im Michael Clifford I'm not waiting in that line to get into a club I don't even wanna be at."

"Tom!" I called, waving him over to us.

The guard let us through without a further question.

"Wow maybe you are useful for something Clifford." Tom said, slapping Michael on the back and leaving us for a minute to go find a hot girl, as he put it. The club was already jam packed and it was hard to get through all the grinding bodies. I was beginning to think that Michael was right, it looked like a scene from a Jersey Shore episode.

"I think you might have been right." I said to Michael. He just gave me a look that said "ya think?"

We made the most of our night until 11:30 when Tom started getting drunk and trying to grind on me an kiss me, that's when me and micah left. Well I left, but I had to practically drag Michael out because he was ready to fight Tom.

"Where are we gonna go? We won't get home in time for our midnight kiss oh my gosh this is the worst new years ever." I said, sitting on the curb about to cry.

"No babe don't say that yet. There's a hotel right over there, 5 star."

"Michael I don't feel like-

"No not sex" he chuckled "Just somewhere to be alone."

"That sounds great right now." I smiled as he helped me up and led me across the street.

We booked a room for the night and got into it at 11:45.