Ch. 49 - Movie Night

Start from the beginning

Finally having the moment to get dressed, you do so and exit the restroom.
Walking to your bag, you put in your dirty clothes and turn to Dan, who was dressed in a white-t and a plaid pair of shorts.

"Why aren't you dressed with skinny jeans and a black shirt?" You question him, walking towards him at the front door.

"Because we are going to the movies," he smirked, wrapping his hands around your waist.

"Oh, really? What movie?" You smirked back.

"I don't know. We'll see."

"Okay, let's go!" You shout, perking up.

"No, we're not leaving the hotel room, we've got a T.V. right here!" He exclaimed. "Except they never really play good movies, and when they do, it's in a different language." He laughs.

"If only you brought your laptop and some D.V.D.s." You sigh, walking back to the bed you sleep upon.

"On the contrary, my love, planning something of this out, I have brought my laptop!" He says proudly, walking to his bag to get it out.

"Why'd you dress up if you knew we were going to just do it here?" You ask, adjusting your seating on the bed.

"Okay, first, we're not doing it," He jokes. You roll your eyes. "And second, to set the mood!"

As he plops on the bed with you, he opens his laptop and starts to rapidly type.
He turns the screen towards you and offers a load of movies downloaded.
"Sorry, no DVDs."

"That's fine!" You laugh, "When'd you set up the WiFi?" You ask, grabbing his laptop and moving it to your lap.

"When you were sleeping, and woah woah woah, what do you think you're doing?" Dan asks, handling his laptop back.

"Looking through the choices, what, I'm not going to find your search history or something." You chuckle. He makes a face as if saying he doesn't care whilst he steals back his electronic.

"Look, choose a movie and we'll watch it together and most likely fall asleep." Dan commands.

Nodding to his assignment, you do as told.

He had choices like The Lion King, Winnie the Pooh; The Movie and things like that.

"The Lion King?" You ask him.

"A long time ago, Phil convinced me to download Lion King so I did. He said that I would cry watching it."

"Did you?"

"No." He chuckles. "The Breakfast Club is on here."

You shrug. "I'm a child. I can't watch that," you joke. "Let's do Lion King!"

He then presses on the movie and adjusts himself, throwing his arm around your shoulders.
You turn your head towards his pale arm and smile at him. "How many girls have you used this on?"

He shrugs. "All of them." His lips stretch to a wide grin, "I mean, I did it during the movie, not before it starts."

You nod your head, turning back to the opening screen of the Disney Castle.

"Ten pounds says that the dad dies." You comment as The Circle Of Life plays.

"Ten pounds says you'll still be surprised," Dan says back with a smirk. "Ten pounds is about fifteen U.S. Dollars, you know."

"Yeah I know," you nod, moving your legs on top of his. "You have long legs."

"Sticks that help me transport from one place to another in a short amount of time, depending on the distance." He baubles. "I mean, if you think about it, they're really interesting."

"You're so odd." You roll your eyes, leaning on his shoulder. "Did you call your dad?"

"Yeah. He said that he was feeling better and he's flying here right now. He'll meet us at the wedding."

Your eyes widen in surprise, looking up at Daniel, "That's great, why didn't you tell me?"

"I forgot to," he mumbled, starting to whisper as he gets into the film. "I forgot how this movie distracts me so much."

"Right." You nod.

Daniel's large hand takes yours and locks his fingers in.
"You're a slut." You whisper to him, giggling. "You know locking fingers before marriage means you're a skank."

"What makes you say that?"

"My friend, John. He's hilarious."

"Oh, well, you can't see him anymore."

"How come?"

He shrugs. "No other guys in your life. It's unhealthy."

As the part of the father, Mufasa, falls off the cliff, Daniel cringes and tightens his grip on your hand.

"You owe me ten pounds." You whisper.

"I hate you."

----------
Someone asked for a classic movie (credit to; @Levysss ) and I asked out "What movie would you watch with Daniel" and someone else said The Lion King (credit to; @dreamyhowell ) sooo here you go!

#yays4days bye m8s