They both shrugged, "our leader offers an open invitation to meet her and help when things get worse," the blonde said.

"Can I get any names at all?" Alexandria said slightly bored.

"James," the blue haired nodded.

"Peter," the blonde smiled.

"Fantastic," Alexandria clapped her hands together, "well. Thank you for stopping by my work, I would appreciate getting back to it now."

"How long have you been a fledgling?" James asked.

"Two years, almost three," Alexandria shrugged.

The two shared a look, "when you feel uncontrollable anger, come meet us." Peter held out a card, "you'll want us when that happens."

"Should I mention that I feel uncontrollable anger right now?" Alexandria muttered as she looked down at the card, it had two phone numbers on it and that was it.

"No, that's normal," James smirked.

"Don't be such a smart-ass," Peter commented.

Alexandria raised an eyebrow, "what, because you're older than me? You look like you're seventeen."

"We changed when we hit twenty and for your information we're both over one hundred," James commented.

Alexandria looked at them again and frowned, "interesting. Does it take that long until the change hits?"

"It truly depends, some take only a few months, some take years. But from the looks of you...you're close to becoming a full vampire," Peter commented. "if you drank human blood it wouldn't take as long."

James pulled out his wand from his back pocket, Alexandria jumped away and knocking the tea bags over, holding hers up to eye level. "I don't want to fight. But that spell we mentioned? May come in handy when they come looking."

Alexandria lowered hers and nodded once, "alright....what does it do exactly?"

"You can smell the differences in blood can't you?" Peter asked. Alexandria nodded, "well, imagine being able to smell people. Vampires smell different, even flegdlings have a particular scent. Once you're completely change, you'll notice this more. It's like having a really strong perfume on, this spell helps dampen that."

"Unfortunately, werewolves have this same ability to smell," James interjected with a bored voice. He flicked his wand slightly and smiled, "there. Now you're safe for another day."

"How do I know I can trust you, and you aren't just making it up?" Alexandria glared.

James and Peter chuckled, Peter reached in his pocket for another card and scrawled something on the back before tossing it to Alexandria. "Caedo," Alexandria questioned.

"Latin verb of hide," Peter explained. "That's the spell."

"Well....thank you...I think," Alexandria muttered.

"We'll be around," James smiled.

"Brilliant," Alexandria whispered darkly. "One more question, what does your leader want with me?"

James and Peter looked at each other and shook their heads, "we don't know exactly. But you're still a baby and you have no one, she must want to provide guidance in order to keep you from killing innocent people when you do finally change," James offered.

"How was work?"

Alexandria gave a tired smile as Fred offered a cup of tea, as they sat in the small apartment above the joke shop. "It was very interesting."

"Tell me about it," Fred said as he leaned his elbows on the table across from her.

Alexandria shrugged, there was no way she could tell Fred about Peter and James...and how they'd promised to check in here or there. "I didn't realize there were so many teas until I began working there." She said lamely.

"Thank you for picking this up for me," Fred motioned to the cup in his hands.

Alexandria leaned across the table and kissed his cheek, "my pleasure. Now what are the plans for tonight?"

"I found a few movies I thought could be worth watching," Fred shrugged.

"I'd like that," Alexandria smiled.

Fred coughed slightly, "there's something I want to tell you."

"Yes?" Alexandria asked curiously.

"You've heard of the Order, haven't you?"

"I have," Alexandria said uncertainly, she knew that many people were a part of it. Vic's father was when it was first around.

Fred nodded, "well....I'm a part of it, sort of. Not exactly....but I'm going to help them with something very soon and I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for a few days."

"Oh, you'll be alright, won't you?" Alexandria asked nervously.

Fred shrugged, "should be. I'm Fred Weasley, after all."

Alexandria nodded slightly as she tried to smile, but she felt nervous. Things were getting darker with every day and now Fred was going away for a few days? Alexandria tried not to let the fear eat away at her as they moved to the couch.

"The second I can, I'll let you know I'm fine. And then I'll see you for the wedding," Fred tried to reassure Alexandria.

But even as he put an arm around her waist and pulled her close to watch the movie, Alexandria still felt nervous about him leaving.

****

Alexandria stood on the balcony drinking from a wine glass that held something that was also red but not wine--no matter how much she was wishing it were. The sun was peering through the clouds and she smiled slightly as she looked at her flowers, feeling nauseated before she closed her eyes. The cravings were getting worse now, she resorted to taking the potion Vic had managed to find three times a day, but as she felt hersellf wanting more, she knew it wasn't enough and soon nothing would be.

"Aren't you going to get ready?"

Alexandria practically dropped her glass when Vic popped up beside her, she glared at him. "I'm getting you a bell. You annoying cat."

"No darling, I can't be a pussy cat, that's what you are." Vic winked.

"Do you think if I tossed you over the railing anyone would notice?" Alexandria asked dryly.

Vic looked over the railing and shrugged, "only one way to find out. You should be getting ready though."

"I can't even enjoy the sun, can I?"

"Vampires can't enjoy the sun," Vic pointed out.

Alexandria looked down at her ring that helped with sunlight, and nodded slightly, "I'll be ready in twenty minutes."

"Do you need more?" Vic called from behind her.

Alexandria looked at the glass, she'd only had a fourth of the glass and that was barely anything. She knew she needed more blood, the scratching in her chest told her as much, but they were out. Alexandria would have to go collect more after the wedding.

With a smile Alexandria looked over her shoulder. "No, I'll be perfectly fine," she lied. She knew that she was playing with fire by lying. The clawing and the unyielding craving told her as much as she curled her hair. But she wanted to learn to control herself, there was no other way...she just hoped it didn't back fire on her.

~*~*

What do you think will happen? ;)