EPILOGUE

Epilogue. 

Dia's P.O.V 

One year later. 

Life is amazing. I am married to the man of my dreams. We work at the same office. I didn't feel like living in L.A after the incident so we moved to New York. Hardhik and I still work at Brown enterprises.  

We pressed charges against John and so did Sarah. 

Shane represented us in the case and John was sentenced for life. I know that he should be sentenced to death for what he did to Claire but at least he will spend the rest of his life in jail. Sarah now is the CEO of Brown enterprises after her dad decided to step down. In his will he bequeathed Brown enterprises and all his wealth to Sarah and her daughter. 

Rupa and Ajay are our neighbors. They have a son named Ayaan. He is just three months old. 

A few months after the incident Sindhu gave birth to twins. A boy named Luv and a girl named Kushi. Raj and Sindhu decided to settle down in the states. They now reside in L.A. 

Sarah and Shane have a little girl named Amy. She looks just like Sarah, gorgeous and beautiful.  

Naina is finally engaged to the man of her dreams. His name is James. She lives with him at our old apartment. 

Tom got married to Morgan and they are busy looking at adoption agencies. 

Life can't get any better than this. 

"Dia, I am home. Where are you?" says Hardhik. 

"I am in the kitchen." I say as I snap out of my thoughts.  

"Hello love." He says as he kisses me on the cheek. 

"Hardhik, I have some good news." I say smiling. 

"What is it? Did you get the promotion?" He says excitedly. 

"It's much better than that. I went to the doctor today. I am pregnant." I say smiling. 

"Wow! That's amazing love." He says and lifts me up and kisses me on my lips. 

"I love you Dia." he says. 

"I know. I love you too." I say smiling. 

******* 

Yiee!! I am done with my first book. Once again I would like to thank you all for reading my book! It means a lot!! Really it does! You have no idea how much!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! I will soon start posting another story!! Will let you know soon. Thank you all!! Hope you had fun reading it! Do let me know what you all think! Please comment and vote!! I would really appreciate it!  

P.S : In case of errors, I apologize in advance and I will surely edit it. 

Thank you again!! Cheers!!