chapter 15

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello readers! Hope you like this chapter. All of you have been waiting for this moment. Have fun reading. P.S: please excuse me in case there are any errors! Do vote and comment!

  Chapter 15

  Hardhik's P.O.V 

I reach my apartment and let myself in. Dia is fast asleep on the couch. I head towards her and look at her cute sleepy face. She looks adorable. I feel like kissing her on her forehead and just keep looking at her angelic face. Indeed she is my angel. She is smiling. I think she is dreaming.  Slowly Dia opens her eyes and looks at me and screams. 

Dia's P.O.V

  I slowly open my eyes and suddenly come face to face with Hardhik and scream at his face.  "AHH....!"I say and jump back up on the couch.

He looks a little taken aback and we look at each other and burst out laughing. 

"Sorry about the screaming. I was startled. Why were you looking at me like that? When did you get back?"' I ask. 

"I just got back and you were sleeping and you were smiling so I thought you were having a nice dream

. What is it?" says Hardhik sounding a little embarrassed and curious. 

"Oh. Ok. So is everything ok? You were a little upset when you left." I say trying to change the topic. I didn't want to tell him about my dream. It was lovely. Hardhik and I were finally in London and we were touring the harry potter studio. That would be awesome. I know that I am almost twenty six years old but I love Harry Potter. I say almost because my birthday is not until October. 

"Yes. I am fine now. So do you want to go to Griffith Park?" he says. 

"Sure. I'll take shower and then we can leave. Ok?" I ask 

"Sure. I think I need a shower too." He says. 

We both head towards our respective rooms. I go in and take a quick shower. I apply some lip gloss and eyeliner. I straighten my hair a little and leave it lose. Now I am looking at the clothes that I had brought with me.  What should I wear? I should look good for him. It is a little cold outside. I decide on dark blue jeans with black boots and a red sleeveless top with a pretty bow on the side.

To keep myself warm I decide to wear my black leather jacket. I look at myself in the mirror and feel pretty confident that I look good. I decide to wear a heart shaped locket which is one of absolute favorites. Hardhik gifted it to me when we first got together in India. It is like my lucky necklace.

  I head towards the living room and Hardhik is already there waiting for me. He looks at me and smiles. His smile always lights up an entire room. It's so dazzling and charming. I look at him and smile shyly. 

He is wearing blue jeans and a white button down shirt with a black leather jacket.

  "You look lovely Dia." says Hardhik.

  "Thank you. You look good too." I say shyly.

My heart starts beating faster. He complimented me. It's been a quite a while since I heard that. I grab my purse and Hardhik locks the apartment and we head towards the lift.

  "We will take my car." He says.

  We head over to his car and it's a BMW X-5 SUV. I love that car. As I mentioned earlier I love SUV'S. We get in and he starts driving.

I turn on the radio and we sit quietly and listen to some good music.

My phone starts ringing. I look at Hardhik and say, " It's Rupa. I completely forgot about the wedding venue."  "Don't worry Dia. we can go there tomorrow. It's a Sunday."