chapter 14

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello readers! I have edited this chapter. So hopefully there are no errors. Fingers crossed. I just want to say thank you to all of you for reading my story. One hundred and sixty nine reads! Thank you! Have fun reading! Cheers! 

Chapter 14 

I wake up slowly as my room basks in the glory of the sunlight. I rub my eyes and realize I am in Hardhik's apartment. I feel happy. Last night after cried for a while I realized that I will never stop loving him. I have to tell him. I can't live in fear anymore. I finally made a decision and I am going to stick to it. Before that I have to talk to John. I know he will understand. He is a nice guy. Hopefully he won't fire me. Fingers crossed. 

I get up, shower and get ready. I walk in to the kitchen to see Hardhik sitting and drinking coffee. 

"Hey, Good morning", I say. 

"Good morning Dia. Do want some coffee?" He asks. 

I say 'yes' and he pours me some and gives me the mug. 

"So, Any special plans for the weekend?" I ask. 

"No. I am free. If you want we can go somewhere." He says. 

I think for a while and say, "How about we spend the day watching some movies and in the evening we'll go the Griffith Park. I would love to see the observatory. The city looks beautiful at night." I say. 

"Sure. That's a great idea. So which movie would like to see?" he says and it suddenly hits me that he might want to spend time with his girl friend Eva. 

"Umm, Hardhik, will Eva be joining us?" I ask. 

"Oh no. she is visiting her sister for the weekend." He says. 

"Oh ok. So what movies do you have?" I say. 

We decide to have a harry potter movie marathon. It was fun. We fought over who looks good Ron or Harry. He of course chose Hermoine. He started teasing me about the crush I used to have on Daniel Radcliff. When I was fifteen I used to stick all these posters in my bedroom and my mom would freak out and ask me remove them immediately. Ahhh ! Teen memories. 

After watching the first three movies, we decide to eat lunch.  

"Should I cook?" I say. 

"You? Please spare my kitchen Dia. Don't use the three unforgivable curses on it. Please." Says Hardhik laughing at me. 

I run towards him and he runs away from me screaming, "Help! A Godzilla is attacking me." 

I run faster and grab his hands and playfully hit him on shoulder. After a moment I suddenly realize that we are standing way too close to each other. I look at him and he is staring at me with this intense expression on his face. I almost wanted to kiss him but I immediately move away and head towards the kitchen. I have to talk to John. 

"I think It's best if you cook Hardhik. I just remembered that I need to make a phone call. I'll come and help you as soon as I finish talking. Ok." I say smiling at him. 

"Sure. What would you like to eat?"  

"Make something simple and easy to cook." I say and head towards my room. 

I pull out my phone from my pocket and call John. He picks up after the first few rings. 

"Hey John. How are you?" I say. 

"Hello Love. I am good. Are you in L.A?" he asks. 

"Yes. Did you reach Singapore safely?" I ask trying to ignore the fact that he said called me 'love'.