1-J: MARRIAGE TO HADHRAT KHADEEJAH R.A. (RADHI ALLAHOO TA'AALA ANHA):

During the business deals the servant of Hadhrat Khadeejah-tull-Kuubra, named Mysarrah, always remained with the Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam). He narrated to Hadhrat Khadeejah all the good attributes and magnanimity of the Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) which he had observed during the business journey and his (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) tradesmanship. On hearing about these virtues, Hadhrat Khadeejah (R.A.) as the richest lady of the land made a request to the Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) to get married to her. At the time of marriage the Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) was a handsome young personage of 25 years of age and Hadhrat Khadeejah was a most respectable widow of 40 years. After marriage to the Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) she remained alive for 25 years. Thus the Holy Prophet Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam became the Managing Director of her entire business at this prime age. After the marriage, all of His (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) time was consumed in worshipping Almighty Allah as the Supreme and the Sublime universal reality for the betterment and welfare of humanity bringing them to the folds of unity.