1-K: THE UNIQUE WORSHIP IN THE CAVE OF HIRA

The Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) was so dejected from pagan worshipers of the Holy Ka'aaba that he observed the cave Hira a top the eastern mount of Makkah in the right direction to this Holy House of Allah Almighty's so devoted worship. He started to remain there for continuous worship day and night taking with him parched grams, barley, meals and water. He used to go to lonely cave of mount Hira, few miles away from the city, which was 4 yards long and l 3/4. There he had a pure glimpse of the Ka-'aaba with spiritual vision of its top full of Allah's Mercy and all the times continued to supplicate Allah. He did not return to the city until water, parched grams and grounded barley meals did not exhaust. The Holy Prophet (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) started to have profound dreams. These were so realistic that whatever he (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) saw in dreams, used to materialize the next day. During all these 15 years he spent much of the wealth as Managing Director of his (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) respectable wife to ameliorate the sufferings of neighborhood, men in need and people facing the miseries. His (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) so beloved wife was all out for him (Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam) in such human welfare activities.