13: THE MODALITY OF THE QURAAN FROM ALLAH ALMIGHTY

THE MODALITY OF THE QURAAN FROM ALLAH ALMIGHTY -A GIST OF THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD DUUR RASOOL ALLAH / AHMAD-E-MUUSTAFAAA Salallaho Alaihi Wasallam
FROM THE QURAAN: (Sallalla hoo Alyhe Wassallam " blessings and salutations of Allah on him)

"Defnitely for you the life pattern of the Messenger of Allah (Modality of Muhammad) presents the best ideal" (Al-Quraan = XXXIII : 21)

In the Holy Quraan Allah says: "O mankind a manifest proof (of Allah's truth in Muhammad) has come to ou from your Rabb (Sustainer) and We (Allah) have sent down to you a clear light (Muhammad-duur-Rasool Allah). (Al-Quraan IV : 174)

Inn-Nallah-Ha Wa Ma-Laaa-ee- Kata-Hoo Yosa Loona 'Alun Nabee.

Yaaa-Ayyoo- Hallazeena Aaamenoo Salloo Alyhe Wassalle-Moo Tasleema. (Al-Quraan - XXXIII: 56)

Surely Allah and His (all the) Angels (all the times) send their Blessings on the Holy Prophet. O the people, who believe, you must also send the blessings and salutations (of Allah) on him. (Al-Quraan - XXXIII: 56)

O My Allah You Bless our noble Prophet Muhammad and the progeny of our noble Muhammad and the companions of our noble and our Master Muhammad and eulogise him with Salutations and Your own profoundest Blessings.