Chapter X

To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

                                                                                                                                  ― Valerie Lombardo 

Hardik POV:

After reaching home I saw mom baking cupcakes in the kitchen, I went and sat on an island near the counter. She gave me a warm smile which I have returned, now she was icing the cupcakes. "How did it go?' mom asked me.

She knew that we were going to meet Rita, I have said everything about what happened at the hospital. Mom was happy for both Anha and Rita, "Son no lady in the world deserves a company of sick mate who can't support her. " I knew what she meant, she was talking about the person who left us when we need him.

" Yes, Rita is very young to take care of her baby but for a mom nothing is precious than her baby in the world, baby is the sole reason which makes a mom to live her life forever with her baby.

Everything in the world comes to her after the baby, and Rita parents are going to support her which means she can continue her college so that in future she can take good care of her baby. As a friend you will also help her even if she needs me tell her that I can help her." She winked which made me to laugh, I went towards her and hugged her.

" I love you mom, you are the best mom in this whole world. I love you so so soooo very much." she giggled and kissed my forehead.

" Mom you know what, Anha was behaving strangely after her talk with Rita. I don't know what they have talked after I left them alone but she was a bit strange. What do you think mom?" I asked her, after all we are the only family who stick together, so we hate keeping secrets between us.

"I don't know baby, ok lets invite few of your friends and also Anha's family so that we can have a barbecue and have some fun together." Did I said you that my mom and Anha's mom became good friends, well I think you know it now. She was planning this barbecue to have fun with her friend. :P

Later that evening, everyone started to enter the barbecue including Anha and her family. We were having fun and chatting among ourselves, even though it was time to have our dinner mom was delaying it by saying some special guest is yet to arrive so we need to wait for her. I don't know the guest was even though I ask mom she winks and tells it's an surprise.

Someone came and hugged me from back when I was busy chatting with Anha. Anha and the other person were giggling, I was confused to guess who is my behind and then that person was none other than my idiot friend Shreshta.

***************************************************************************

i know its short but this part is just a cliffhanger for the further story line..............