Chapter XI

Chapter XI

I fell in love with you, I don't know how, I don't know when, I don't know where but I did.

Time doesn't wait for us, it flies off . I don't know who said this words but yes they are very true.

It's been couple of weeks since the barbecue has taken place. Hardik's mother invited Shreshta to the dinner as her parents were out of town due to some business trip, and it may take good enough time to complete their work. So now she is going to stay at Hardik's place.

Shreshta has got admission in the same school with Hardik, she was getting close towards Anha. Shreshta hang outs mostly with Anha, their friendship and likeliness towards each other has grown.

On the other hand, Anha thinks that Hardik deserved a better girl compared to Anha, she felt she was not the one made for him.

Hardik was planning something big today for Anha, of course he got permission from her parents to implement his thoughts. As usual all the friends were having their lunch at cafeteria, everyone were chatting among themselves.

Suddenly Hardik was enquiring Anha about having crush towards any one which made her choke on her spit. After her recovery, she said no long she trusts on any relations which made him feel hurt but he covered it with a blank expression as if he was thinking something.

"Do you want to play a game with me?", asked Hardik.

"And may I know what's the game is?", asked Anha raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

" Simple, just having a fake relationship, as if dating each other as boyfriend girlfriend." replied Hardik.

Anha started laughing loud that whole Cafeteria attention is on their table, she came to her senses and whisper yelled at Hardik that it was a good joke. None of their friends interrupted their conversation and stayed calm being audience.

"I am not kidding Anha, I just want to show you that not every male population is a douche bag who wants to cheat on his girl. I know it makes you feel awkward but think on the positive side if it works we can date each other or else we can be as friends forever if you don't want to be friend with me anymore we can get move on with good basics" said Hardik masking his expression with seriousness.

"Ohhhh!!! I got it now, Anha is scared of losing her heart for me. Am I right??", he started to provoke her.

Everyone knows that by provoking her she will never accept to lose her challenge and Hardik is hitting on the same instinct to make her fall. With smirk on her face Anha said she was in in this game accepts his challenge, but what was the challenge???

What are the rules of this game? is Anha going to win it? Or Hardik is going to prove his love towards her and make her fall for him??

....................................................................................

hi my sweeties.................

       here is the next update of the story. tell me what do u feel about it..... tnx for ur views and votings...

love u all................... :*