Chapter I

" Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you."

- Loretta young

Hardik POV:

As my mom got a good job we decided to move from Los Angeles to New York. Today is my first day to my new school Bronx High School of Science. I have only one friend Saketh in this city....... Saketh helped me in the further process in the school. After collecting my time table we headed towards our classes through hallway, on the way I have seen a girl. She has a ocean blue eyes, moist of her lips, silky hair touching her waist, silky soft skin, she was gorgeous, no she was an angel yes she is my angel...... I have fell for her in my first sight.

After attending the morning classes we have headed towards cafeteria Saketh informed me his girl Mona was going to join us in lunch. When we have taken our places on one of the tables in the cafeteria I was enjoying my lunch which was burger and coke. Mona entered the cafeteria with two other girls and headed toward our table.. Hold on one girl looks familiar I have met in the morning. Saketh introduced me to Mona and she wished me with a small hand wave. After that Mona introduced me to Anha & Kripa. I smiled at them but my eyes were stuck on Anha, yes her name was Anha. After having our lunches we headed to our classes and to my surprise she was with me in the calculus class.

She just gave me a small smile and concentrated on the class n my whole concentration was on her :p After our classes we headed to lockers through hallways. When I was going towards the parking area I have seen her comforting herself in the arms of another boy, who the hell was he why I am feeling fire in me. I was about to move in their direction but a hand was placed on me and I came to a halt to check who it was. After seeing Saketh next to me I have noticed that he is studying me with my actions.

What ? he asked me.

I didn't respond to him and kept calm. When he hugged me and slowly whispered in my ears that he was my best friend and he can trust me n share my problem with him. I-I just informed him about what I felt for her, then he said me that she was dating other guy called Aadarsh. But he also informed me that guy was not correct in his place for Anha because he was just dating her to get in to her pants but that girl is head over hill in his love that she can't thing negative about him.

I don't know why I was behaving like this, this was not my nature, I was never interested in girls. I do have few girls as my friends but I never felt such strong feeling towards any other girl which I was right feeling for her. Now I have decided whether she loves me or not but I need to keep her on safe side, to protect her I need to be on her good looks or become her friend. becoming friends was easy as she has few similar classes and joins us few times in our lunch n left the place.

After weekend we had planned to attend a party with the girls, Anha has rejected our offer so it was now only me, Saketh and Mona. After picking Mona we were heading towards the party then suddenly she got a call and informed us Anha was asking that can she can attend the party, I was very happy and nodded my head in assurance. We went to pick her but there was a doubt in my mind that why did she made to attend the party when she objected to come with us. As she sat beside me her scent made me drove crazy....God I was now controlling myself.

After heading to the party we can see the parking area was filled with cars and can hear the loud music coming from inside. Few were making out and few were busy in having alcohol n made our ways inside the house clearing the crowd which seems to be like a ocean. I want to make sure that I can't miss this girl in this heavy crowd if it does happens finding her would be damn tough. I met few guys who were friends of Saketh and went to kitchen to grab few drinks. and offered girls soda cans as both of them were not interested in drinking alcohol.

I have asked her for dance n were dancing on the floor on few bits. Our bodies were close enough to each other and matching perfectly to the moves we made. Saketh was busy with making out with Mona. Me and Anha enjoyed the party as both of them were in sober state. I was very happy for spending time with her. After few hours we were back towards the way to home. After dropping her at her house I got down and asked her number to keep in touch with her and waved her off.

I was laying on my bed n thinking about her in mean while I have messaging her.

"Goodnight Anha"

Within Few seconds I heard a beep on my mobile. It was a reply from her.

"Good9t Hardik"

After reading her text there was a smile on my lips. Placing my hands under my head I was staring at the ceiling thinking all about her as how did she has a ocean blue eyes, moist of her lips, silky hair touching her waist, silky soft skin, she was gorgeous. I was waiting for sleep to get a hold on me staring at the ceiling and got busy in her deep thoughts.

"Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."

-Ann Landers