Chapter XVII

The sweetest of all sounds is that of the voice of the woman we love.

Jean de la Bruyere

The song I posted in this chapter suits this one and it is one of my favourite songs.

Enjoy the song and the story.........

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hardik POV:

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Anha is love of my life, missing her is like missing a part of my soul, I miss her presence, holding her close to me making her laugh, taking away all her stress I'm sounding so girly but blame me now I'm the reason of her being kidnapped.

Every moment I spent with her were priceless, spending time with her is the most precious thing in life for me. It's been a week since her being got kidnapped, and I'm here running on the roads to find her and yet not being able to find her.

If I didn't act as a jerk on that day we would be spending time making another precious moment with her in our life. Our doubt for Anha's kidnap is on Aadarsh and Dhruv( The guy who pretended to be in love with Kripa and ditched her for Anha. Did it ring bells in your mind ), but with the help of Kripa we caught him and it was proved that he is not involved in any act.

Now our only suspect is Aadarsh, proofs were against him but we are unable to catch him. Tracing him is getting out of hand cause the number we got from Rita was not reachable.

As usual after her search I went to home to get any news about Anha, my phone started to beep when I was entering into the house, I was not interested to respond to any messages or calls from our friends who were calling to find about Anha but I thought what if Anha is trying to contact me.

The message I have received was from some unknown number, when I pressed open key to read the message I fell on my knees and started crying loudly. My mom and Anha's parents came to find me sobbing and screaming for her, I am unable to answer any of their questions. Mr. Singhania took the mobile from my hands and read the message and supported me in my breakdown.

With new found determination, I stood up and we went to inform the details of the message to the cops so that we can find her. When we got to know where Anha was prison, we started to go get her. When I was opening the car to get her, Anha's dad insisted to drive the car cause he feels I'm not in the state to drive.

Without arguing with him I went and sat in the passenger seat, cause I myself know I'm not in a case to think straight. My mind was revolving around the message from her, how can I didn't know what were her feelings for me. I kept on reading the message...

Hardik please help me, Aadarsh is the one who kidnapped me. I don't know where I am but I'm in some basement. Please take me away from this hell, please I want to be in your arms where you make me feel secured and comfortable. I miss u, I miss us. I love you Hardik, I love you so very much.

If she said these words in some other situation, I would be the happiest person on this earth. But the situation is totally different, what kind of person who can't protect his loved person.