Chapter IX

"Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for."

Hardik POV:

She was behaving strangely after we left the hospital meeting Rita. I was pissed off listening to Rita's statement, pissed off would be understatement to explain my condition thinking about that bastard. I love Anha, the day I met her in my life was best day in my life. But I could not confront my feelings to her, we have grown up as good friends and I don't want to spoil that relation if she won't have any feelings for me. I have dropped her and started to head home and started to think about her on my way to home.

Am sure one day she will definitely fall head over hills in love with me and I should take baby steps in my relation so that I will not miss my friend and love of my life. Everyone around me can sense my love for her except her, I still do remember the other day when I met her parents at her home.

* FLASH BACK*

Today I am going to meet her parents for dinner, as Anha informed me she has filled up every single detail took place in her life with her parents. She said they are willing to meet me as I stood by her side when she need someone in her life. I was informed to meet her at 6 in the evening, now I am in front of her house waiting to open the door by someone.

r-agentp4 I thought Anha would wish me by opening the door but her father stood at the door step with a glaring look on his face. By saying am ok with his looks then it was under statement cause this man in front of me scares the shit out of me. Mean while I guess the elder lady was Anha's mother, she is welcoming me with a warm smile which is contagious. I offered her the wine bottle which I bought for dinner.

After a while my angel has appeared in the living room, I haven't noticed that I was releasing my hold breathe after her giving me a friendly hug. Whom do I complain the girl in front of me is just breathe taking and she has no idea what she is doing to me. Her mother informed us that the dinner was ready we headed towards the dining room.

Me and Anha are sitting beside each other and her parents were sitting opposite to us. Everything was going good even though the room filled with tension, only the ladies were having a genuine smile on their faces. Her father was glaring at me, I'm feeling like a pussy in front of him. Anha informed me, her father used to work in army but due to some personal reasons he left the work and now settled in a business which is running quiet successfully.

In the middle of the dinner he started asking me few questions something about me and my family, and also about my future plans to which I have answered him honestly and my dream of becoming a doctor to serve the needy.

Yes I wanted to become a doctor and serve the needy, my father left us when my younger brother was suffering from Alzheimer's, we were not capable to offer money for his treatment and we missed him 3 years back.

No one else except me and my mom does know about this incident. It is very sensitive topic which always reminds how badly we miss him in our life. After that person left us my mom worked very hard to see me happy. But I wish one day she will get the happiness in her life which she deserves the more. I felt Anha's hand squeezing mine, I lifted mine to look at her and she gave me a warm smile which made me feel happy.

After dinner I helped Anha's mom in cleaning the dishes, after that Mr. Singhania called me into his office. He made me to sit on the couch and started to talk, out of blue he asked me about loving Anha. I didn't know what to tell to him so I have said my true feelings for Anha. By looking at him I was tensed about not knowing what he was thinking about, his lips were curved up now I was confused by his appearance.

"I know your feelings from the beginning Hardik, in fact my wife also knows about this. Only Anha is unaware of her feelings for you even though she is in love with you, she is scared to even think about it after the incident happened with her.

But don't worry time is the best medicine for every pain, she will be happy with you my son. Now, if you hurt my daughter I'll tear your skin and stitch a rug for my pet." he said and I just hugged him and thanked him for his acceptance.

My mom also loves Anha as much as she loves me, now I have even got acceptance from her family and it's time for my lady to accept me. But I won't rush or force her into this relation. She should accept me whole heartedly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*