Beneath The Blood Moon

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

B O O K T W O
I N T H E
M O O N  T R I L O G Y

☆ ~ ☆ ~ ☆

B L U R B

☆ ~ ☆

"You are her," he said in a low tone, stepping so close towards my stiffened figure that the distance left was only but a hair's breadth.

I gulped, unsure of what to say or do, then cleared my throat in order to calm the tremble as I attempted to speak, "No, I'm not. H-He's lying to you. It's not possible. You've got it all-"

"You are her," he said softly again before the coolness in his eyes was suddenly replaced with a burning fury. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now."

☆~☆~☆

Kara, daughter of the first son of Albus, the first werewolf to ever be created, is in trouble. Deep trouble. Why? Because a deranged werewolf has kidnapped her under the false notion that she's his missing mate, Alba.

But Albus is not just any deranged werewolf. He's a dangerous and ruthless lone wolf with a revengeful past against her, so that's enough reason to stay away from him. But what happens when she starts feeling a sudden pull towards him? A kind of attraction that her mother had said she felt for her father the very second after he bit her and claimed her as his? Which doesn't add up because Kara can't possibly be his mate without her being absolutely sure. And she always is.

Yet even so, she must resist him at all costs. Even though she is completely oblivious to the underlying mystery involving Albus, her wolf, and the blood moon.

☆~☆~☆

WARNING: This book is featured in dark romance and may contain mild mature content which might be inappropriate for some readers. The mature content won't cover the whole story, just one chapter, and I promise to put up a warning before it begins.

☆~☆~☆

Awesome banners by astoundedstars

☆~☆~☆

Do not duplicate under any means. Copyright © 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED